The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg Olsen in a walking boot and shorts on the sideline. There goes Carolina's passing game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Colts D let em off the hook on 3rd and 20. Cards get TD on next play.
13-10
Colts
4th qtr

Come on...you can do it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I like Wentz, but he does have some accuracy issues. Not bad, but not the pinpoint you want to see on throws when he has time.

After watching him the past few weeks, I'll be honest I'm not all that impressed. He looks like someone who'll be decent for a few years and then replaced. I'm sure he'll grow and be better as time goes on, but he's not winning the games for the Eagles, the rest of the team is. All this talk like he's going to be the next big thing is a little shocking to me after watching him week 1 and 2.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Colts doing the little things that bad teams do to lose a game in the final minutes now

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
KC's last TD play was insane!
I can see the Rams drawing up something like that with Everett (y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Cards ALWAYS bring a jailbreak blitz on 3rd 10ish on a crucial down. Colts scouting fail.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cards got away with an illegal pick there. Hope the Colts don't become the Dolts and blow this.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Are the Panthers the worse 2-0 team right now?

Ram65

Legend
I like Wentz, but he does have some accuracy issues. Not bad, but not the pinpoint you want to see on throws when he has time.

Do think it was the pressure that makes his throws a little off?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do think it was the pressure that makes his throws a little off?
If he was pressured every time he was off maybe but he was inaccurate a lot without pressure. Didn't Goff have a very high rating under pressure last week?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dolts vs Tards comes down to a battle of who will suck less in crunchtime.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If he was pressured every time he was off maybe but he was inaccurate a lot without pressure. Didn't Goff have a very high rating under pressure last week?

He did.

Wentz also had a really weird fumble where he just kind of dropped the ball when being wrapped up. Kansas City didn't even know he fumbled it.