The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
B6282F7F-3C0B-4FC3-9F6D-396635EF6426_zpsbxkmnwea.jpg

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I actually may watch the Colts game. Think it could be a stunner, with all of the Cards injuries.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have my eye on two early games:
* I think the Viking will take out the Steelers.
and
* With 10 days off, after a HUGE Win against the Cheatriots, I think KC STEPS on Philly!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
interested to see which former Ram QB will lead the vikings today. Maybe if Bradford misses time in the future they can sign Shaun Hill again too?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We're getting the fucking patriots as the live game so it'll be redzone for me. Like the look of the Chiefs/Eagles match up.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
* I think the Viking will take out the Steelers.

interested to see which former Ram QB will lead the vikings today. Maybe if Bradford misses time in the future they can sign Shaun Hill again too?
I thought so too....then just saw Sam limp on the field....and looks like he won't play....and I already bet on the Vikes...cause the odds....dag nabbit!!! Sam is a pussy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I thought so too....then just saw Sam limp on the field....and looks like he won't play....and I already bet on the Vikes...cause the odds....dag nabbit!!! Sam is a wuss.
I bet the Vikes too:( I hope Sam makes it, But they say he's a game time decision, !@#$%^&*(!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Flipping between Eagles/Chiefs and Redzone to check in on fantasy purposes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm starting with Eagles vs Chiefs, with Cards and Colts on standby.