The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Niners are no easy gimme type games. The Panthers should have blown the Niners out by now. But those Niners keep lingering around.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Considering Brady is 40 years old and Jimmy is still on his rookie dral, I would hope he has a stronger arm. If he didn't that would be concerning for him.

Yeah, guess I should've added "at any point in his career" for semantics.

Athos

Legend
Texans may have the best WR corps in the NFL.

Good god. What a stockpile of talent.

Fuller doing work.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
What a waste Manziel was. He should be on a team somewhere, if not for his antics.

Spoiled little rich boy, partying means more than life. Doesn't need an NFL career, how dare responsibility interfere with lifestyle?

Athos

Legend
Looks like the '9ers are the real deal.

Meh. I'm not convinced Newton is really "all there," after all the nasty shots he took against Den. Seems way off. He was really good against a superior D until that hits piled up.

Q729

Legend
Great. Just what we need; the bottom dweller of our division to get good. So who's the bottom dweller now?

Oh, crap.
Same story, right? Seems like every time it's our turn, someone else takes it. I'm sick of it. Haven't we suffered enough, football gods???

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Several on this board have used Alex Smith as a comp for Goff (even if it's what's likely under Fisher)

The more I watch Alex Smith... The more it makes my ass twitch... Lord he's not a good QB.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Garoppolo down, looks like a collar bone to me.