The Early and Late Games - Week 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Bucs sack Brees on 3rd down, getting the ball back, down 24-23. Chance for a 2 minute drive for Jameis, he's going to have to go 65 yards though.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Shaky start by Winston but he's got them on the move. Four 1st downs, they're at the Saint 39 with 15 seconds left.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shehawks down two now with 2:21 left.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Titans clinch playoff berth. Add another playoff team to the Rams' late season schedule.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Great game next week. Strap in your seatbelts.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I wanna see Bills get in. They have suffered a long time. But they have there hopes resting on the Bengals shoulders LOL

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seahawks miss game winning FG. Drop final game at home and miss playoffs.

Cue the crying Pete Carroll memes...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wanna see Bills get in. They have suffered a long time. But they have there hopes resting on the Bengals shoulders LOL

Ravens need to get in IMO. They've been playing very good football, and might be able to knock the Pats out. I know the Bills can't do that.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Ravens need to get in IMO. They've been playing very good football, and might be able to knock the Pats out. I know the Bills can't do that.

True but the Ravens offense is just so bad. They will have to ride that D to beat the Pats. Bills are in trouble too if they lost Shady for the playoffs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True but the Ravens offense is just so bad. They will have to ride that D to beat the Pats. Bills are in trouble too if they lost Shady for the playoffs.

They improved as the season went on. Their offensive performance down the stretch has been respectable, and they have a very good defense.

Ravens are a serious darkhorse in the AFC playoffs if they get in.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stupid Ravens man. Gotta hand it to the Bungles too, they're being a great troll team down the stretch lol.