The concerned thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I'm worried about our run defense, lets face it, we made a 2nd stringer look like a pro-bowler. Murray already had 7,346 yards against us in his two previous games. Our run defense needs to tighten up if we're going to beat Dallas. I hope Greg Williams will be reinforcing the need for good tackling and for watching for the cutback.

Too funny. At a certain point we should just stop counting how many yards Murray has against us. :D

I know our run defense will make a statement in this game. They proved they could contain AP. No reason we can't stop Murray, who has only been special in a select few games.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that Murray will be wearing an Arron Donald necklace for most of this game!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
A couple concerns with this team. 1. Run D ... I hope we see a lot of Aaron Donald this week. 2. IF we get down by a lot (10-14 points), I worry about our ability to come back with our QB situation.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Run D has been more on the LBs than on the D-line. Linemen are hitting their gaps hard, but LB corps not tackling well or filling gaps properly. Dunbar is killing us a lot.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The outlook for this game against Dallas is not good. Hope I'm wrong.

duckhunter

Starter
I'm not concerned anymore. I'm now confident we will win 1736 to -212.

I might get concerned again, about game time.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
keep in mind friends that in game 1 we contained ap to >100 yds and everyone here was ecstatic abt our run d. again im more concerned with dez bryant and the damage he could do.

We also have to keep in mind that we are cursed when we face Murray.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Rams have to step it up this week to contain Murray. Not going to stop him, but they can restrict the damage he does.
The Cowboys are looking at the Rams 32 ranked run defense and licking their lips. That will be their gameplan.
The Key to beating the Cowboys is putting the ball in Romo's hands, pressure him and he will complete more passes to Rams DB's than his own WR's.
And by the way, that horrible Dallas defense is ranked 12th, 5 spots ahead of the Rams.
So look for Williams to dial it up this week.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The entire league is worried about Murry. He also runs behind the best oline in the NFL.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Depends how much Dallas are able to hold Brockers, I can't see it being any less than Sunday, so that's a concern.

Fisher and the DL need to get on top of the officials EARLY and point out when they are being held. If Dallas gets away with egregious holding the way TB did and MN did the week before, it's going to be a long day for our D and there won't be anything that can be done about it.

AZRamsFan93

keep in mind friends that in game 1 we contained ap to >100 yds and everyone here was ecstatic abt our run d. again im more concerned with dez bryant and the damage he could do.
We also gave up 102 yards rushing to Patterson. I was NOT AT ALL ecstatic about our run defense in game 1 - giving up 185 yards and 5.8 yards per carry just won't get it done.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Brockers? I thought Quinn was held in the most egregious way I've seen sometimes two holding him at the same damned time
Brockers was held often too. He is so much quicker this year.

drpugilist

We also gave up 102 yards rushing to Patterson. I was NOT AT ALL ecstatic about our run defense in game 1 - giving up 185 yards and 5.8 yards per carry just won't get it done.

well the majority of those were on one play...i mentioned (and apparently almost got banned for my apparent negativity?) that i wasnt happy with our defense in general in game 1. im also not saying that murray isnt a real threat to go over 100 yds either. i am just not very confident in our secondary when a big time receiver is on the field. also, if we are overly concerned with dm, db could do more damage imo. and unfortunately, that is the way i see the game going. just my .02

JohnnyTX

UDFA
With Murray coming off 30+ touches last week in a commanding win I expect Dallas' OC Scott Linehan to run a very similar play book against a vulnerable Ram's Defense (ranking 30th against the Run after 2 games). Murray has confidence, is leading the league in Rushing and Touches and always seems to split open the Rams. We will see.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
For whatever reason, the right side of our defensive front in particular sure left some big gaps open last week. That needs to be fixed pronto. Murray is quite a lot better than what we faced last week at RB.

Regardless, I'd like to see TJ tattoo on his ass good and early to set the tone.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm concerned by these threads.

white-tank.jpg