The Coming ESPN Bloodbath/Dilfer, Schlereth out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"RIP Cluck Norris"

I thought "Cluck" was a typo but this is even funnier.

animal-kingdom-hens-martial_arts-japan-guns-chickens-01234758_low.jpg

My favorite ESPN personality is Ryan Clark, the ex-NFL safety. Insightful commentary Hope they keep him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't watched it in a very long time. As long as Stephen A Smith works there I won't. It gets really old hearing him call everybody but him a racist

I made the point in the coaching search that Gruden was a possibility because ESPN were flushing high priced talent. Maybe Chucky should've taken a job as a HC or GM after all.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was stuck in a hospital bed yesterday morning and i had the tv on espn. Grudens qb camp came on. I've never watched an episode before and, well, it was quite possibly the worst tv show i have ever seen.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It may lead to more highlights and less goobers breaking down a play. Most people don't want to hear some knob shouting about one play, they want to see the actual highlights of the game.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Disney should have stuck to what they do best. Which is fleecing tourists at Rodent World and Vermin Land.

How an operation like ESPN ended up under their control is another example of Fortune 500 corporate malfeasance.

I hope the pea brained idiot in a three piece suit who "engineered" that acquistion is/was fired, too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have a 40 minute each way daily commute.

Mike and Mike on the way in, and Jalen and Jacoby on the way home.
This is the first I've heard of the break up of Mike and Mike.

This news is hitting me pretty hard.

(Almost as hard as when I saw a post on facebook from a buddy that said: "RIP Cluck Norris". I sure read that post wrong. For a few minutes I was completely devastated about the loss of his Rooster at the hands of their neighbor's dog)

Topic is horrible. He is so blinded by the Golden dome that he is incapable of being unbiased. Any team that ever beat Notre Dame is on his list.

I got sick of the Forty Niner loving, Ram hating Berman. I would have loved to give him a beat down. His sidekick was just as bad.

Hapless and Steven A Smith types really was the nail in the coffin. I know it is inappropriate to speak of the dead, but it really started spinning into a show about the people who delivered the sports news and not so much about the sports themselves...booyahs!

Ram65

Legend
I have a 40 minute each way daily commute.

Mike and Mike on the way in, and Jalen and Jacoby on the way home.
This is the first I've heard of the break up of Mike and Mike.

This news is hitting me pretty hard.

(Almost as hard as when I saw a post on facebook from a buddy that said: "RIP Cluck Norris". I sure read that post wrong. For a few minutes I was completely devastated about the loss of his Rooster at the hands of their neighbor's dog)

I just started listen to Mike and Mike again. They are entertaining more so than two local sports radio stations in the morning. Greenie alone would drive me crazy.

No ESPN at home. Didn't watch much when I had it a couple years ago. I watch Ram games on the internet. I get Dodger highlights at dodgers.com. I've become hyper focused on my teams and don't need the lame highlight shows. How many hours I would wait to see Dodger and Rams highlights only to get very little highlights.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Build it and they will come is true, so is tear it down and they will leave. ESPN has been declining in entertainment value for some time. This was inevitable unless the government subsidizes it like wind turbines and solar panels but that only prolongs the demise.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I'll work for pickles!
~Mike Sando
ESPN the channel aside,the almost laughable arrogance
to think that I'm going to pay actual money for the "insider"
BS while other networks continue to be subscription free.
I mean I hated reading this guys crap when he covered the Rams
Now I'm suppose to pay for it?
38f3959.jpg

Last edited:

EasyE

Starter
I think its karma payback for the way Tim Tebo has been treated by them...and for hiring Rush for his opinion, then when he gives it, say thanks but no thanks....

What goes around....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't watch ESPN shows anymore. I only watch sporting events when they're on ESPN. Does anyone actually care who the anchors are?