"The Coliseum Chant"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Tebow chants were certainly hilarious
I still can't understand, Why would these, so Called Fans, start Chanting for Tebow!?! And Did these same Fans notice, it wasn't Case who was Dropping Passes!
For some reason it reminds me of the movie, "The Godfather" , where the Don tells one of his Sons, " Don't ever let me hear you voice your opinions, out-side the Family again!" or words to that effect!
I think the Fans shouldn't have "Turned on the Team" like they did! JMHO!!

Ellard80

Legend
I still can't understand, Why would these, so Called Fans, start Chanting for Tebow!?! And Did these same Fans notice, it wasn't Case who was Dropping Passes!
For some reason it reminds me of the movie, "The Godfather" , where the Don tells one of his Sons, " Don't ever let me hear you voice your opinions, out-side the Family again!" or words to that effect!
I think the Fans shouldn't have "Turned on the Team" like they did! JMHO!!

The Tebow chanters were sarcasm/humor.

Bruce2980

Starter
These athletes deserve every penny to put up with the all the numbnuts in the stands. Could you imagine messing up some numbers on a spreadsheet in your accountant position and then you go into work the day and they have hung a banner across your desk that says "Brian Sucks!!!" in big ass spray painted letters? Your co-workers chanting in the lunch room for the office manager to take over your job "we want Gladys, we want Gladys"? Being booed and jeered by the freaking janitor who doesn't understand the first thing about accounting but is some sort of armchair controller? freak that - athletes should make even more than they do to put with all that fucktarded bullcrap.
Co workers are not fans. When Keenum's co workers decide that they want Goff to play and they just side step that pass rusher up the middle and let Keenum get creamed. Not saying that would be cool, but that would be a better example of the office work environment example that you posted.

Fans chanting for Goff is no worse than the NFL pundits and retired HOFs saying that he "sucks," and Keenum has been told many times that he "sucks," as a starter, and is nothing more than a career backup. As a fan Fisher is to blame for this situation. Keenum is his man, he put him in this situation with this awful o-line and awful OCs. Must be hard being a millionaire, but much easier than being a gladiator. lol

Bruce2980

Starter
It's no worse than booing when your team is playing lousy. The fans are paying good money to sit in those seats. It's not unreasonable - or crappy - for them to express displeasure with the product on the field, whether that displeasure is the team as a whole or an individual player, particularly with the knowledge that the one they are chanting for has far more upside.
When I go to a restaurant and complain about the lousy, cold, under cooked food, am I being a dick? What if I hurt the feelings of the cook?
In all, I feel bad that the team and the fans were put in this situation, but the fans are nicer than chef Ramsey would have been.

Bruce2980

Starter
Chris Carter can suck my nuts. Ooooo I haven't been to one practice but I know goff can't play! Go freak yourself you idiotic douche nozzle fucktard!

freak them both. Dumbass pieces of worthless crap that don't know crap about what's going on.
Actually I think Chris Carter knows exactly what is going on even after admitting he hasn't seen Goff in practice. What Chris Carter is doing is inditing Jeff Fisher and the Rams organization with his use of antagonizing logic. What Chris has done is actually brilliant. He started off by saying that, "Unless this is Rogers sitting behind Favre, then the Rams have made a colossal mistake." You see he uses logic to make his case that the Rams should start Goff, without saying, "cause Keenum, you suck man." He goes on to say that Goff must be a horrible QB to not be on the field,based on his assumption, as a HOF player, that Goff is not on the field because he isn't better than Keenum, which is a fact, if the best players are indeed on the field, and if they are not, then the coaching staff has made a colossal mistake.
I don't see anything wrong with that opinion, and I actually love the way he said it, kind of beat around the bush and then bashed you in the face! POWWWW!!!!!!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I been down on Case and the offense as whole all season. When I heard the boos and the chant I looked around in disbelief and just shook my head. I think he completed a pass for a 1st down shortly after and I said out loud "Ok, Case, you can stay in" and it got a few laughs. But fans were genuinely pissed at that point and I get it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm not telling anyone how to be a fan but put me in the camp of those who don't understand booing your own team. I understand fans wanting to see Goff and voicing that. To me that in itself is not a big deal. The problem I have is it just ends up with fans turning on their team and I hate seeing that when I go to a game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm not telling anyone how to be a fan but put me in the camp of those who don't understand booing your own team. I understand fans wanting to see Goff and voicing that. To me that in itself is not a big deal. The problem I have is it just ends up with fans turning on their team and I hate seeing that when I go to a game.

I think it was more that they were booing Jeff Fisher, not their team in general.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think it was more that they were booing Jeff Fisher, not their team in general.
Yeah.... not sure it matters. I ripped the bag off some idiot's head in the 80's. I just can't go there. Like I said though, that's just me.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yeah.... not sure it matters. I ripped the bag off some idiot's head in the 80's. I just can't go there. Like I said though, that's just me.

I understand. Yeah, that's just you. Jeff Fisher fully deserves to be boooooooo'd for the team he's put on the field the last 4.5 years. And for his arrogance. I am 100% OK with the boos continuing at home games because it will make Stan K sit up and take notice.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I understand. Yeah, that's just you. Jeff Fisher fully deserves to be boooooooo'd for the team he's put on the field the last 4.5 years. And for his arrogance. I am 100% OK with the boos continuing at home games because it will make Stan K sit up and take notice.
Not sure I've seen the NFL coach that isn't arrogant - even and often especially when he's been losing. Regardless, I'm not saying you're wrong for hoping Stan hears you. I just don't like to be around it.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I remember Chuck Knox ( I believe) not starting or playing Bettis early in his rookie year. Cleveland Gary (again, going on memory) was the starter. He did nothing wrong of course, but, the O was not great. I remember people chanting for Bettis to come in.
It happens. I just think it is sort of a lame thing to do.

I was at a game once chanting for TJ Rubley.
We all do it, who cares. Keenum is getting paid handsomely while we pay out the a$$ to watch his mediocre play. Suck it up

fearsomefour

Legend
I was at a game once chanting for TJ Rubley.
We all do it, who cares. Keenum is getting paid handsomely while we pay out the a$$ to watch his mediocre play. Suck it up
Haha.
I was a teenager managed to save enough work money to buy season tickets in the nose bleeds.
Good Ol TJ Rubley. Chanting for Rubley. An act of desperation.
Good times.