The Book of Roman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Premieres tomorrow. Think it will be a great watch for all Ram fans, young and old.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't wait to see this^^ sounds Great Gabriel is one of the Rams all-time greats! It amazes me that his #18 isn't retired!!

Gabriel18.jpg

Gab5.jpg

roman_gabriel13.jpg

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I just learned something I didn't know. He identifies himself as Irish/Philipino just like I do. And to think he was my childhood hero. No doubt I will be watching

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sure wish the had Roman now. I was just starting to follow football before he was traded to the Eagles for Harold Jackson in 73 seem the right move, but if only Knox had a young Roman Gabriel on his squad, who knows?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure wish the had Roman now. I was just starting to follow football before he was traded to the Eagles for Harold Jackson in 73 seem the right move, but if only Knox had a young Roman Gabriel on his squad, who knows?
Isn't that funny? I was 9 years old at the time and I remember both players but did not know about the trade. Probably why Harold Jackson is more memorable to me than Gabriel....

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I was 10 in 1969, his MVP year.

Favorite Ram.

I wrote to the Rams and they sent me a signed photo from Gabe that has been lost for many years...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe, but today's version of the stadium doesn't have the Seating of the Old Coliseum!! Check-out that same end of the Field!:p

2016 Coliseum.png

Gab5.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Problem is LA's bad market is most cities great market!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
UPDATE!! I just checked the Rams site and nothing is showing at this time! I'll keep checking!!(y)(y);):sadwalk:

It's been "today" for over fifteen hours here and still nothing!

I've been checking for seven hours already :(:(

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's been "today" for over fifteen hours here and still nothing!

I've been checking for seven hours already :(:(
We are not even 10 hours into today, here on the Left Coast of the U.S. of A. where the Rams are located, so maybe it's still early!!(y);):D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was 10 in 1969, his MVP year.

Favorite Ram.

I wrote to the Rams and they sent me a signed photo from Gabe that has been lost for many years...

I used to write to them every year for a team picture and every year they sent one. A couple of times players had signed the pic. Probably whomever was standing around the mail room when they opened all the mail.

I wrote to the Raiders too and got team pics from them.

I have no idea what happened.......actually I do know. When my parents divorced and I went to live with my father my evil mother actually threw out family pictures and other stuff including personal items. There were very few things left.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is really great hearing Roman talk about all the great players he used to play with, From Bass and Arnett to Snow - Merlin - Deacon - Bob Brown!! Some really Great stories!! These stories are a must Listen!! Thanks for the Post Prime Time!!(y)(y):D
Sad All the past Greats that have Passed on!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Computer has been down do to a power outage all day, But I just got toe see " the Book of Roman"! It a really nice piece! I highly recommend it! It's now at the Rams official sit! The Sadist part is he's not in the Hall of Fame!
The Rams never should have Traded him!!