The Blame Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Second to last episode.

Good show though. I was hoping that at the end of that musical number she was just dancing alone in the middle of the room.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah Stu,,, this season is almost over. It's the 2nd season.

There is no continuation from season 1 to season 2,,, other than lots of the same actors are playing completely different parts from one to the other.

Season 1 was pretty good,,, but season 2 has just been kickass. I'd recommend watching season 2 from start to finish Brudda. Some sick shit happening in that asylum. You won't believe it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Selassie I said:
Yeah Stu,,, this season is almost over. It's the 2nd season.

There is no continuation from season 1 to season 2,,, other than lots of the same actors are playing completely different parts from one to the other.

Season 1 was pretty good,,, but season 2 has just been kickass. I'd recommend watching season 2 from start to finish Brudda. Some sick shit happening in that asylum. You won't believe it.

Yep. Everything from Nazi doctors, to possessed nuns up in that bitch. Oh, and some aliens too. Don't worry, that is not a spoiler of any sort....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I really like the fact that each story actually ends at the end of the season ... After being suckered into watching Lost, I swore I'd never watch another series again .

These stories don't leave you hanging at season's end. Perfecto