The Bennett brothers, unplugged

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shoman01

Rookie
Used to like Michael Bennet and usually he's intelligent but wtf do u expect fisher and the rams to do with the that roster ? Sorry fish didn't walk into a goldmine like Pete Carroll
Carroll did not walk into a goldmine. The Seahawks where 5-11 in 2009 under Jim Mora. 2010, Carrol's 1st year the Rams played the Seahawks for the division tilte in the last game of the season. The Seahawks qb was down, Charlie Whiteherst was their starter. The Rams lose 16-6, both teams finish 7-9. Seahawks win the division. From that point foward look at the 2 franchises. It is incredible how much better than the Rams the Seahawks are and have been since that game. You can thank the ownership for this. Paul Allen has assembled a brilliant front office staff, coaching staff, and player talent. Stan has spent the last 5 years worried about making money, not wins or losses. Not that i'm bitter or anything like that. (lol) however, living in Seattle and watching them rise, taking crap from friends and co workers 24/7 is very tiring.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Carroll did not walk into a goldmine. The Seahawks where 5-11 in 2009 under Jim Mora. 2010, Carrol's 1st year the Rams played the Seahawks for the division tilte in the last game of the season. The Seahawks qb was down, Charlie Whiteherst was their starter. The Rams lose 16-6, both teams finish 7-9. Seahawks win the division. From that point foward look at the 2 franchises. It is incredible how much better than the Rams the Seahawks are and have been since that game. You can thank the ownership for this. Paul Allen has assembled a brilliant front office staff, coaching staff, and player talent. Stan has spent the last 5 years worried about making money, not wins or losses. Not that i'm bitter or anything like that. (lol) however, living in Seattle and watching them rise, taking crap from friends and co workers 24/7 is very tiring.
Your right I thought for some reason that carrol came after they made some of the those moves to get lynch and the defense . They did a great job building that team

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I think that they are both douches, but for some reason I find it hilarious. Had I been drinking milk, beer, any sort of liquid when I read the part about Jerry Jones or Eli it would have surely come out of my nose.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Dumb (Martellus) and Dumber-er (Michael.) They may have made a couple valid points about the certain issues within the league, but don't for one second think they are speaking for the rest of the players in the league. They are only out for themselves and their pocket book.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jackasses. Once they are out of the NFL they will never be talked about again and they know this so they make as much noise as possible. Cant wait till someone talks shit about them, no doubt they will cry like the little bitches they are.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
^ This x100 likes. It is not "refreshing" to tear down a bunch of other guys doing their best in your profession. These clowns need to check themselves. Spend a little more time getting better at your craft. Neither one of you are "the best" at what you do. Do you see Aaron Donald tearing guys down?
Isn't he the a-hole Hekker knocked down ....... sorta from the side but really from mostly behind? LOL, great play Hek.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Isn't Martellus an under achieving average at best TE?

And is evidently a racist too. If a white guy said something that referenced a persons race they would be accused of that.

These two are just knuckleheads.