That is it.. I am done

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I am not delivering another package until the Rams sign someone.

If your package is late, don't blame me, blame the Rams.

LOL I don't know what a package is but I think I'm also done, gonna have another beer, go off line and whatever happens happens I'll find out tomorrow.

Alan

Legend
I have all my stuff sent to me by drone so I'm OK with you going on strike for more FAs.
Solidarity brother! :cool:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am not delivering another package until the Rams sign someone.

If your package is late, don't blame me, blame the Rams.

I'm glad the Rams aren't making any big moves right now. No reason to overpay a guy that doesn't deserve it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well nobody has a thing to worry about I'll be handling my package all throughout the FA period and even up to and including the draft. :D

You can count on me!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well at least Verner and Byrd are still on the table. Those two were many of our favorites from the start.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Les, I agree. I'll be continuing to deliver packages(well...one package) to young ladies in my area regardless of the Rams FA plans. ;) :p

A55VA6

Legend
I just hope we get Verner or Byrd or some other decent CB. Idk what type of OL is left out there..

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Well nobody has a thing to worry about I'll be handling my package all throughout the FA period and even up to and including the draft. :D

You can count on me!

You really "handle your package :jerkoff:" at odd times. FA? The draft? Man, be careful not to handle it much during the 1st round, I know it will be exciting and all.... :eek:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Les, I agree. I'll be continuing to deliver packages(well...one package) to young ladies in my area regardless of the Rams FA plans. ;) :p

The only ladies in your area are your right and left hand :owned:

Alan

Legend
LesBaker surprising us all with this newsflash:

You can count on me!
I've got your back (and I do mean BACK) while you play with your package. :giggle: :sick:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No need to worry.. i didn't get enough strike votes

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't mind missing out on the big names, but our oline holes are scary!

Dear Rams: Sign someone for the oline, please.

lockdnram21

Legend
i feel were only going to sign 1 big name probaly Byrd or Verner. we can get guards and tackles in the draft. we did find Saffold in the second round

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Les, I agree. I'll be continuing to deliver packages(well...one package) to young ladies in my area regardless of the Rams FA pla
ns. ;) :p
Hope you don't have to pay too much Bro. Really tho, I trust the F.O. and ya'll prepare for the playoffs, man!!

GO RAMS!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
i feel were only going to sign 1 big name probaly Byrd or Verner. we can get guards and tackles in the draft. we did find Saffold in the second round

No doubt. But then you're drafting for need. A risky game plan the unpredictable way the draft works.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Heck I'd be good with only signing one top FA like Verner or Byrd. Its these doubts that keep growing with every passing hour that get me...