That is it.. I am done

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well nobody has a thing to worry about I'll be handling my package all throughout the FA period and even up to and including the draft. :D

You can count on me!

Somehow,,, that doesn't comfort me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah at this point i'd like to see some effort at signing Byrd or Verner. FA is expensive,so crying about overpaying a guy is a waste of tears. Our secondary needs a talent upgrade and some experience badly,and the Byrd is the word. Pay him. Doing that will also wrap our #13 pick in a shrouded enigma of mystery.

I don't think Alex Mack is gonna shake loose from the transition tag in Cleveland and the best of the rest are gone already.
Plan seems to be to go young on the OLine via the draft and i've been on board with that for awhile.
The Rams shouted today that Robinson or Matthews will be wearing horns. OG Su'a-Filo is a guy i'm really starting to like for us in the late first rd via a #13 trade down.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Schwartz got $4 mil.

Was that overpaying?

They will have to overpay for Verner. Is that better?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Yeah at this point i'd like to see some effort at signing Byrd or Verner. FA is expensive,so crying about overpaying a guy is a waste of tears. Our secondary needs a talent upgrade and some experience badly,and the Byrd is the word. Pay him. Doing that will also wrap our #13 pick in a shrouded enigma of mystery.

I don't think Alex Mack is gonna shake loose from the transition tag in Cleveland and the best of the rest are gone already.
Plan seems to be to go young on the OLine via the draft and i've been on board with that for awhile.
The Rams shouted today that Robinson or Matthews will be wearing horns. OG Su'a-Filo is a guy i'm really starting to like for us in the late first rd via a #13 trade down.

I'm good with Filo in a trade down. I don't like either Pryor or HaHa.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm good with Filo in a trade down. I don't like either Pryor or HaHa.
Especially if we land Byrd. I guess what i'm trying to say is that if we're going ALL IN on rebuilding the OLine via the draft(which appears to be the case) then we need to also go ALL IN and sign one of the top DB's via FA.
JMO

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob

I know this doesn't sound like Fisher but, why trade down for who you want if that's who you want? I know, another pick with the trade down! Better hope who you want's still will be there when you do the deal!

Alan

Legend
It was last year when they targeted Tree, traded down and still got him.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is just repulsive. We have obvious holes at OL, CB, S, LB, and WR! We need to gain leverage in FA with signing at least one competent player because our list has only gotten longer with losing Saffold and Dahl. You can't honestly tell me that we can do all this in the draft, it's just an unreasonable argument. The Falcons have made DL signings to an extent to which it leads me to believe they may no longer need to acquire Clowney in a trade. Coming out of this empty handed makes zero sense to me. Are we stubborn with our money? Sometimes quality players cost big bucks.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This is just repulsive. We have obvious holes at OL, CB, S, LB, and WR! We need to gain leverage in FA with signing at least one competent player because our list has only gotten longer with losing Saffold and Dahl. You can't honestly tell me that we can do all this in the draft, it's just an unreasonable argument. The Falcons have made DL signings to an extent to which it leads me to believe they may no longer need to acquire Clowney in a trade. Coming out of this empty handed makes zero sense to me. Are we stubborn with our money? Sometimes quality players cost big bucks.
Not sure what their thinking is at this point. With you on the ATL thing! We're down 2 OL starters that need replacing and a corner and safety! They'll need to come thru the draft I'm thinking. Rather they did but, DAMN!

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I am not so sure that is always the case. They may say they wanted him all along, but I dont entirely buy it.

Alan

Legend
That's what Peter King reported and he was in their War Room. Believe it.
Of course you're right that just because it worked last year doesn't mean it will work if tried again. My point is that they are willing to take the risk.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I assume that happened as a result of the trade up for Austin and the Rams were sure Tree would be there for them. I think we got lucky!

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's what Peter King reported and he was in their War Room. Believe it.
Of course you're right that just because it worked last year doesn't mean it will work if tried again. My point is that they are willing to take the risk.

You can take a few risks when it is your first year one the job, I dont think now is the time to play russian roulette. This could be their undoing.

Alan

Legend
PhxRam nailing it:
You can take a few risks when it is your first year one the job, I dont think now is the time to play russian roulette. This could be their undoing.
We left ourselves with no operating room that's for sure. I'm officially worried.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I like you a lot, PhxRam, but you stay away from my package!