Thanks A Lot EPA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The gas is designed for fuel flexible cars. If you have a fuel flexible car then you're perfectly fine to use it. If you don't then don't. It would be like putting diesel into a standard engine, so if you're stupid enough to do it then I don't really feel bad.
Exactly
I'm unsure why this is news. These are only for flex fuel vehicles.

My f150 is a flex, but I don't run it because the mileage decreases. As warner4prez stated.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The entire ethanol thing is BS. It costs more to produce ethanol with all involved than it sells for. Protein costs and many other corn dependent food products are skyrocketing due to the use of corn for fuel. All but the newest boat motors and hoses are being eaten alive by ethanol. Ethanol corrodes aluminum. Fuel efficiency is a joke with ethanol. Ethanol produces water in your tank. Other perennial crops that grow on marginal lands (non-feed production land), offer multiple harvests per year, and require far less fertilizer, water, and chemicals, can be grown for ethanol production. Yet we continue to use corn and even convert plants that were subsidized for the purpose of producing non-feed crop ethanol have been converted to corn production.

And why? What is the largest corn producing state in the United States? What state does our Ag Dept Secretary hail from? One and the same - Iowa.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The entire ethanol thing is BS. It costs more to produce ethanol with all involved than it sells for. Protein costs and many other corn dependent food products are skyrocketing due to the use of corn for fuel. All but the newest boat motors and hoses are being eaten alive by ethanol. Ethanol corrodes aluminum. Fuel efficiency is a joke with ethanol. Ethanol produces water in your tank. Other perennial crops that grow on marginal lands (non-feed production land), offer multiple harvests per year, and require far less fertilizer, water, and chemicals, can be grown for ethanol production. Yet we continue to use corn and even convert plants that were subsidized for the purpose of producing non-feed crop ethanol have been converted to corn production.

And why? What is the largest corn producing state in the United States? What state does our Ag Dept Secretary hail from? One and the same - Iowa.
Because we're not drilling for our own oil.
I think the laws that Carter put into place expire soon.
Also the ANWR bill signed by Clinton put a stop to other opportunities to be more self reliant.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Because we're not drilling for our own oil.
I think the laws that Carter put into place expire soon.
Also the ANWR bill signed by Clinton put a stop to other opportunities to be more self reliant.
Still doesn't explain our dependence on corn for ethanol and biofuels and the lies perpetrated to fool Americans into thinking it's a good idea.