Texans release Ryan Mallett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Hey Bill should've stayed at College Station!
bill-obrien-stays-pennst.jpg
[/
Seriously though, what's he ever done?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He was a cancer, and their new coach created a cluster fuck, between the QB's, and the team.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like Ryan Leaf 2.0 is in the making right in front of our eyes. Sad to see that talent wasted

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Seriously though, what's he ever done?

He took over a program in dyer need of restoration and did a very good job under turbulent conditions and was well respected throughout the coaching fraternity.

Honestly I thought it was an excellent hire, however, at this point, I'm not so sure.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
He took over a program in dyer need of restoration and did a very good job under turbulent conditions and was well respected throughout the coaching fraternity.

Honestly I thought it was an excellent hire, however, at this point, I'm not so sure.
Well, he also interviewed for two NFL jobs after only one year at Penn St and said something like - I'm not a one and done guy and I'm comitted to my players. He left for Texans the next year. So much for loyalty I guess. Just another guy who can't cut it without Belichick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We can't trade Keenum.

If we want to make a run at the playoffs, we need a proven guy who can win games if anything kept Foles out a game or two.

I'm rooting for Mannion, but not comfortable with him as our #2.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Texans are just atrocious, period. Makes you wonder if Belichick is running a conspiracy to cripple AFC teams by recommending guys under his coaching tree. Mangini, McDaniels, and now O'Brien did not do well in their respective HC positions once they left the Pats.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Texans are just atrocious, period. Makes you wonder if Belichick is running a conspiracy to cripple AFC teams by recommending guys under his coaching tree. Mangini, McDaniels, and now O'Brien did not do well in their respective HC positions once they left the Pats.
Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis (ND)