Teddy BridgeH20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it's funny that when Romo gets hurt, its a race to make jokes, or come up with the funniest meme.

When Bridgewater gets hurt, suddenly everybody has a bleeding heart.

*I'm speaking in generalities

I've seen this same sentiment all over the internet since this injury.

Teddy almost loses his leg and Cowboy fans feel sorry for themselves.

:double:

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Yea the difference in Teddy and Romo is the community that discussed it. Romo is internet meme fodder for people that may not even be into football, being the Cowboys QB and all. I bet there were people all over the world mocking him on the internet. Conversely, no one who doesn't care about football really cares about Vikings football. Actual fans are more sentimental and feel bad for both.

And then there is this...

upload_2016-9-1_11-38-26.png

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Terrible for Teddy, just as it's terrible for Romo. Both seem like good guys, and both are talented QBs who mean a lot to their teams (Romo significantly moreso, obviously). I hate when players get seriously hurt.

I have the same feeling about the Vikings that I do about the Cardinals though. Their players seem alright, individually. The teams and coaches though, I pretty much can't stand. Maybe I'm petty and don't like the insults they've shot our way. But I think I'm sick of reporters and analysts riding these coaches' jocks and pretending that everything they say and do is genius, that they feel more, think more, do more than other coaches, while those other, less hip coaches are blowing hot air. Fyeh. Yeah, those are my two most hated teams in the league.

Athos

Legend
I think it's funny that when Romo gets hurt, its a race to make jokes, or come up with the funniest meme.

Because death, taxes, and a Romo injury. It's a given every year.

And the Cowturds suck.

And because it's Romo.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

When Bridgewater gets hurt, suddenly everybody has a bleeding heart
I think it's because when a player is already injury prone everyone sees it coming, so when it happens yet again...it's like "Well yeah, of course he got hurt again. He's fragile. How did you NOT see this coming? Dumb dums"

Bradford had that label too even before the 2nd consecutive ACL tear. I don't recall the media and fans of other teams being very sympathetic. They saw it coming and they were right.

I saw this Romo injury coming(at some point this season). Many saw it coming. I don't think it's funny, but as a Rams fan i can only sympathize so much over it. If/when Carson Palmer gets knocked out of a game this season i won't think it's funny, but i will be amused by those who act like "OMG, how could this happen to us?" It happened because he's old and has an injury history.

This Teddy thing is a bit different. It came out of nowhere.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

That's because we hate the Cowboys

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Romo will return to football in a few weeks. Bridgewater almost lost his leg. There's a huge difference.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I've seen this same sentiment all over the internet since this injury.

Teddy almost loses his leg and Cowboy fans feel sorry for themselves.

:double:
That's the dumbest thing I've read today. Congratulations.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

meh romo is old
I expect him to get hurt
Teddy's skinny, I expected him to get hurt too