Tebow looking for another chance in NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just wanted get some folks in a frenzy! This guy is the last person we need on this team.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm probably the only one, but I wouldn't mind him as a #3 QB maybe. :bueller:

RamEERS

Pastor
rather have tebow than buttfumble imo... but that's not saying much... they're both on the bottom of my list...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well first of all ,everyone is afraid of the media storm from having Tebow, there is no media in St. Louis ,if there was Bernie Miklasz wouldn't have a job.
I think Seattle is the best spot for him,even IF the media came to see Tim, Richard Sherman would deflect the attention and if Wilson went down the change in the way they play would be less profound, basically I'm saying Tim "should" backup a scrambling QB.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Shoot me down in flames, but.... he had a habit of winning games, they weren't pretty, but you can't knock the fact that he won games - in all honesty, I think the media a circus puts people off - there are worse backup QBs out there (and have been on our roster) - I also think that Tebow could be used to deflect bad press from other players, relieve the pressure off Bradford.

No, I wouldn't be totally against Tebow being picked up for the Rams roster, still think we'd need to pick a QB in this years draft though...

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Tebow is good enough to be at least a 3rd string QB but with the circus he brings with him nobody wants to deal with that from a 3rd stringer. Without the circus he would still be on an nfl roster IMO

fancents86

Starter
i'm a biased gators fan so i would be the first in line to buy his jersry haha. like shaun pinney said he has a habit of winning games, and he'll be cheap which are two pluses for me. oh and experience in the playoffs.