Tebow looking for another chance in NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Shoot me down in flames, but.... he had a habit of winning games, they weren't pretty, but you can't knock the fact that he won games - in all honesty, I think the media a circus puts people off - there are worse backup QBs out there (and have been on our roster) - I also think that Tebow could be used to deflect bad press from other players, relieve the pressure off Bradford.

No, I wouldn't be totally against Tebow being picked up for the Rams roster, still think we'd need to pick a QB in this years draft though...

I thought football was a team game.

I guess Tebow transcends that.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Tebow won games and playoff games with a very good Denver team, not the wreck that greeted SB in St Louis
train

I'm not sure how Bradford got into this thread, but OK.

My only point is that Tebow fans tend to act like he was the only reason the Broncos had a good season and won a playoff game (You know, because no other QB could complete a short pass and have the receiver score when the only DB close to him falls down. All Tebow for sure.).

Last edited:
He did not just go there did he? OH YES HE DID!!!! :eek:

Fine, how about this, he had a better winning percentage in his 1 season starting than any of Bradford's 4...oh and in his one game against Bradford he beat him straight up.

Yes football is a team sport, but that undermines my point so I'll ignore it :whistle:.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Fine, how about this, he had a better winning percentage in his 1 season starting than any of Bradford's 4...oh and in his one game against Bradford he beat him straight up.

Yes football is a team sport, but that undermines my point so I'll ignore it :whistle:.

So what your saying is.....Tebow>Bradford? I kid I kid.

I like Tebow and as I have said, Wouldnt mind having him at back up on some level.

nighttrain

Legend
I'm not sure how Bradford got into this thread, but OK.

My only point is that Tebow fans tend to act like he was the only reason the Broncos had a good season and won a playoff game (You know, because no other QB could complete a short pass and have the receiver score when the only DB close to him falls down. All Tebow for sure.).
see what shaunpinney said: ↑
train

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I thought football was a team game.

I guess Tebow transcends that.

I didn't mean to sound like Tebow won those games alone, just saying he didn't screw up anything ;) I was purely trying to make a point that I would feel more comfortable with Tebow as our #2 than some of the other vet QBs available now...

The ideal scenario would be for Sam to come bouncing back, and not get hurt again :)

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't mean to sound like Tebow won those games alone, just saying he didn't screw up anything ;) I was purely trying to make a point that I would feel more comfortable with Tebow as our #2 than some of the other vet QBs available now...

The ideal scenario would be for Sam to come bouncing back, and not get hurt again :)

That is the ideal. "Anything less than a playoff berth this year..." If the stars line up.

Alan

Legend
BHUDDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I'd never have to read another post about Tebow.
upload_2014-3-25_17-3-47.jpeg

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shoot me down in flames, but.... he had a habit of winning games, they weren't pretty, but you can't knock the fact that he won games - in all honesty, I think the media a circus puts people off - there are worse backup QBs out there (and have been on our roster) - I also think that Tebow could be used to deflect bad press from other players, relieve the pressure off Bradford.

No, I wouldn't be totally against Tebow being picked up for the Rams roster, still think we'd need to pick a QB in this years draft though...

Agree

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Tebow would be a good star on BayWatch.

But, not at QB.