Tavons Flop

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It should read "Tavon's Flop". If you going to be a critic at least get your grammar in order.

Silas:
Peace.

Bart:
Peace is meant to explain a state of tranquility. Ok? So why don't you try finding a way to say goodbye, now that you're among civilized people.

Silas:
Well, Mr. Civilized, peace can also be used interjectionally, as a request, greeting or farewell. So, try to find another way to be an asshole, if you don't know your, grammar, that is. Peace.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That wasn't a flop. It was Pete Carroll in his control room again...

image.jpg

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I didn't know I was filling out my SATs, but thank your sir.

Sorry dude. That was a dick move on my part. You are free to criticize TA's flop all you want. It was a dumb rookie thing to do on his part. He's clearly been watching too much soccer/nba for his own good.

PhxRam

Sorry dude. That was a dick move on my part. You are free to criticize TA's flop all you want. It was a dumb rookie thing to do on his part. He's clearly been watching too much soccer/nba for his own good.

Again I think you are misreading him.. He is NOT criticizing anything.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was just trying to get us extra yards poor kid lol to funny though how he through himself to the floor.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
He was just trying to get us extra yards poor kid lol to funny though how he through himself to the floor.

You're right man. At the time it was a little embarrassing. But after the fact you have to just laugh. TA is trying so hard to get us a W.