Tavons Flop

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
I bet this has been mentioned, but this had me cracking up!! Tavon laid out!!! Then Quicky gets up LMAO

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm glad it wasn't since it was our team, but plays like this should be flagged. I'm still pissed off at the way the Giants did that to slow us down 2 years ago.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm glad it wasn't since it was our team, but plays like this should be flagged. I'm still pissed off at the way the Giants did that to slow us down 2 years ago.
Yeah I remember that,wasent that during there huddle?

A55VA6

Legend
lol I remember that. Pretty funny. You can tell the O-lineman coming on to the field thought he was hurt. lol

jjab360

Legend
Two completely different scenarios. One is an exaggeration to draw attention to a play that should've been flagged as a late hit. The other was a completely fake injury where two guys fall down out of nowhere for no reason.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Two completely different scenarios. One is an exaggeration to draw attention to a play that should've been flagged as a late hit. The other was a completely fake injury where two guys fall down out of nowhere for no reason.
That was longer than 2 years ago now too isn't it? Wasn't that during the Spags era? Not that it matters...just sayin'.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The bad part, aside from no flag,was that it worked!

FRO

Legend
It happens a lot in soccer. You would think some of the guys that flail to the ground got shot with a cannon. A slight breeze topples soccer players. Sadly the NBA is getting like that with the flopping.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Faulk the Seahawks...

If that would have been us there would have been three flags on the field.

Not Tavon's flop, the other Ram got hit late.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
It should read "Tavon's Flop". If you going to be a critic at least get your grammar in order.