Tavon Austin where are you????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I'm personally very excited to see how Quick, Britt and Cook match up against the 49ers.

Tavon could be fun in the slot in this game too, no?

Rams0307

IMO, he doesn't fit in on the roster anymore. When the Rams were looking to change to a spread team, I think mgmt became intrigued by him. But Fisher and Schotty went back to being a power team with big receivers and he doesn't really have a place anymore. He belongs on the outside, not the slot, and we already have Britt and Quick to fill those roles. I think Snead would be wise to see if he can trade him while his value is still decent.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Tavon is coming out to play tonight! Shotty give this kid some screen pass plays!!
image.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He's taking a punt return to the house tonight, dammit.

No flags either, it stands.

(y)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He's taking a punt return to the house tonight, dammit.

No flags either, it stands.

(y)
And during the play, Ray Ray Armstrong charges into someone's back for no explainable reason...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He'll have to steal a uni we cut him
I didn't say he'd do it during the game... I'm saying he'll just crash into someone's back wherever he happens to be. It'll be really freaky. ;)