Tavon Austin on new Rams role (2013 NFL Rookie Premiere)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
EastRam showing off his vast collection of Smileys again:
Like this>>>
football-2.gif

Exactamundo! :brava:

peter c

UDFA
albefree69 said:
I'm probably alone on this but I'm against using this Austin for KRs and PRs. We'll see what the Rams think but I'm worried about it.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Albe my boy, it didn't take long, but I'm seeing this one a little differently. I want to see him out there as much as possible. We need to take advantage of every aspect of the game that we have an advantage. That in my opinion would be a speedy return game with a very elusive and fast returner. I throw caution to the win, what are we saving him for. Let's go for the throat.
He has a history of not getting hurt. I get him involved as often as I can. With Cook already needing time in the slot, we're already limited in the times we can get him the ball. I see returns as one of his main impacts.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
peter c reminding me that I promised to disagree with his first post:

Well Albe my boy, it didn't take long, but I'm seeing this one a little differently. I want to see him out there as much as possible. We need to take advantage of every aspect of the game that we have an advantage. That in my opinion would be a speedy return game with a very elusive and fast returner. I throw caution to the win, what are we saving him for. Let's go for the throat.
He has a history of not getting hurt. I get him involved as often as I can. With Cook already needing time in the slot, we're already limited in the times we can get him the ball. I see returns as one of his main impacts.

I totally forgot. I blame it on all the tackle football I played in Tower Grove park when I was a kid. My memory has been shot ever since. :idk:

I get your point but I'm hoping we draft a player like a Sanders (from this year) or a Hester who specializes in that stuff. I'm talking next year of course. Meanwhile I'd like him to survive the season but the weight of the board consensus on this issue is wearing down my resistance. :ww:

BTW, what was your username on the AOL Boards?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEG79wI7ww[/youtube]

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I don't want to see him return punts and kicks as well. I was so nervous last year when they had jenkins return, I don't remember if it was a kick or punt. Id rather take the shorter returns than risk getting popped and something happening. I know the kids got football smarts but hes in the nfl now and its different than college. Maybe a year or 2 in the league with no injuries then id feel safer having him return. Just my opinion though like it matters lol.

go rams!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pretty much identical interviews there. Both seem like such good, smart... legit ballers. Seriously does remind me of Bruce/Holt days. Ahhh... memories....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
LosAngelesRams demonstrating he's the voice of reason:
I don't want to see him return punts and kicks as well. I was so nervous last year when they had jenkins return, I don't remember if it was a kick or punt. Id rather take the shorter returns than risk getting popped and something happening. I know the kids got football smarts but hes in the nfl now and its different than college. Maybe a year or 2 in the league with no injuries then id feel safer having him return. Just my opinion though like it matters lol.

go rams!!

Two things:

1) Someone who's obviously as brilliant as you are should post much more often.

2) I love your sig! Although it could use a few more !s

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
albefree69 said:
LosAngelesRams demonstrating he's the voice of reason:

go rams!!

Two things:

1) Someone who's obviously as brilliant as you are should post much more often.

2) I love your sig! Although it could use a few more !s

Yea unfortunately my skills blow at photo editing lmao