Tavon Austin - can we draw a line in the sand?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'd like to see him have more impact as a receiver, but nevertheless, McVay used Tavon very effectively the other day. Wonder how he'd do coming out of the backfield as a receiver ... trying to imagine him running that route that led to Gurley's go-ahead TD.
I noticed that Malcolm Brown picked up some good yardage on a screen that we've seen Gurley run as well.

It seems to me they're teaching every player at the skill positions to be able to handle all of the plays so I would definitely expect to see Tavon run that same route as Gurley scored the TD on.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's why they have moderators who could lock the thread up if they think that it is not an appropriate conversation to have on here.
We'd be more likely to merge the threads which we do from time to time. Generally though we will do that when they start to litter the front page. We will only lock a thread if it begins to become a shit show of members attacking others or if it is political/religious in nature.

So far, though I agree that the argument over whether TA is earning his paycheck is really old, boring, and matters about as much as what color underwear @-X- is wearing, it is something some want to talk about so.... have at it.

BTW - anyone have a guess? I'm thinking leopard print.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
We'd be more likely to merge the threads which we do from time to time. Generally though we will do that when they start to litter the front page. We will only lock a thread if it begins to become a crap show of members attacking others or if it is political/religious in nature.

So far, though I agree that the argument over whether TA is earning his paycheck is really old, boring, and matters about as much as what color underwear @-X- is wearing, it is something some want to talk about so.... have at it.

BTW - anyone have a guess? I'm thinking leopard print.

Is there a rule that underwear has to be worn to post here ??? I'm really pissed if there is !!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Is there a rule that underwear has to be worn to post here ??? I'm really ticked if there is !!!
From the Terms and Conditions:

12. Underwear - if worn - shall be clean and with crotches unless in the form of those found on a woman, but if, AND ONLY if, they are indeed - on a woman. Special exceptions have been issued to @LesBaker for obvious reasons.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
he's no way near the AD of last year,
Did you guys even watch the Dallas game?
Donald was a beast.
Dallas has one of the top three or four lines in the league and he was disrupting the heck out of it.
Prescott got his ass whooped because of the collapsing of line.
Donald won that game as much as anybody.

Dallas' oline is nowhere near last year..

(FIFY pinney - I think this is what you meant to do)

Last edited by a moderator:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'd like to see him have more impact as a receiver, but nevertheless, McVay used Tavon very effectively the other day. Wonder how he'd do coming out of the backfield as a receiver ... trying to imagine him running that route that led to Gurley's go-ahead TD.

At the expense of which WR - Watkins, Woods, Kupp - we are blessed my man!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Well ... as far as AD is concerned .. The first 4 weeks have been his TC and Pre-Season! This week against the Hag's will be his 1st Regular Season game, and he Will Destroy Them!!

View attachment 21949

"I predict, Aaron will get 3 Sacks / 6 QB Hits and 3 Tackles for Loss!"

View attachment 21948

I hope you're right - I really do...

But I have to give props to Brockers, Westbrooks, Walker, Fox and Smart because they have played to a level where we didn't miss AD99

Ellard80

Legend
I knew this thread was coming when Tavon exploded for 45 total yards or whatever he had.

But that's okay... it means we're winning.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One thing I noticed about you in a lot of your post you are quick to call players “dumb” or slow

Tavon's earned that moniker. Lot of other guys from the Fish era earned it as well tbh. And since you and I seem to disagree quite often, and you also seem to take offense to my posts, ignore is probably the way to go brother. I've used it a couple times myself for that matter, so no hard feelings there and cheers.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tavon's earned that moniker. Lot of other guys from the Fish era earned it as well tbh. And since you and I seem to disagree quite often, and you also seem to take offense to my posts, ignore is probably the way to go brother. I've used it a couple times myself for that matter, so no hard feelings there and cheers.
Of course just because we don’t agree a lot doesn’t mean I can’t or don’t like listening to different perspectives I’m not one of those types that need people to agree with me. I don’t have an issue with you at all. I look forward to reading everyone’s post on here yours included