Tampa Game ... Who's Going ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You ain't kiddin'. I've been working inside Clemson University the past few weeks, and .......................... wow.

And they go to Clemson, so you know they're dumb. ;)

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
i will be there section 122. I am a Tampa Bay season ticket holder.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Me thinks what @Selassie I is looking for is more of a head count for the tailgate food than who's going to the game. We'll be tailgating at noon. My sister and I are 2.

@jrry32 come on buddy, I hear passing on Selassie food is criminal. 3 1/2 hours? I walked longer today!

RamzFanz

Damnit
image.jpeg

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
All right,,, so I'm gonna have smoked baby backs, sausage, and some lobster tails.

I'm bringing a small grill for the sausage and bugs. Bo... you can cook your poppers on it. We can cook whatever on it if others want to bring something else to throw on it. I'm smoking the baby backs at home.

I'll have a big cooler or 2 with ice... make sure you guys bring yourselves some beverages. I'll have crap for bloodies and some beers and rum. Not sure if what I'm bringing will be able to quench everyone's thirst though so probably want to bring something else.

I hope to see a bunch of you there. I'll post the address when I get there tomorrow morning. There is a thread in the Events Forum giving you a good general idea of where we will be setting up the tailgate.
FRRREEEEEEEAAKKK! I so desperately hate to be missing this! I am now living in hell (AKA Texas) so this one is just out of reach. Next time Bruddah. Y'all enjoy!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me thinks what @Selassie I is looking for is more of a head count for the tailgate food than who's going to the game. We'll be tailgating at noon. My sister and I are 2.

@jrry32 come on buddy, I hear passing on Selassie food is criminal. 3 1/2 hours? I walked longer today!

I won't make it. Don't get to see family that often, so I'll be spending tomorrow with them. Too bad this game wasn't next year. I'd be living in Tampa haha.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'll be here in California watching for you clowns in the crowd shots when we score all our touchdowns. So not too many Jell-O shots, huh? (y)

You guys have to represent!

By the way, I know @Selassie I will be sporting a Dickerson throwback tomorrow. Any of you other guys wearing a jersey to watch out for?

(Don't laugh. My nephew was playing for UNR today against Perdue and I caught a glimpse of his parents in the crowd on tv, during a crowd shot after Reno scored its second TD!):LOL:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be here in California watching for you clowns in the crowd shots when we score all our touchdowns. So not too many Jell-O shots, huh? (y)

You guys have to represent!

By the way, I know @Selassie I will be sporting a Dickerson throwback tomorrow. Any of you other guys wearing a jersey to watch out for?

(Don't laugh. My nephew was playing for UNR today against Perdue and I caught a glimpse of his parents in the crowd on tv, during a crowd shot after Reno scored its second TD!):LOL:

My oldest... @Ramrasta will have on his Tavon jersey. My wife will probably have a bikini top on.

We will be behind the Ram bench.

Funny you bring this up. I saw my nephew on TV at the Big House a few weeks back... in a sea of millions. He's going to Michigan. Had to send a pic of it to my sis. LOL

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
FRRREEEEEEEAAKKK! I so desperately hate to be missing this! I am now living in hell (AKA Texas) so this one is just out of reach. Next time Bruddah. Y'all enjoy!!!!

Wish you were coming to this one again too Man. I know the Tampon fans won't miss you though. LOL

Texas??? Damn. What part?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering why I'm posting at this hour... I just put the ribs on the smoker. Going back to bed now.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Wish you were coming to this one again too Man. I know the Tampon fans won't miss you though. LOL

Texas??? Damn. What part?
Yeah, I'm still getting Cheistmas cards from our last trip there.

Austin.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man I wish I was going to this one. The tailgate alone would be worth the trip. I suck. Have fun everyone and bring us home a W!!!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Public Service Annoucement

Les told me that he can't make it.

Was wondering why I hadn't received a call... (We carpooled for the last two Tampa games)

I'm blowing the budget on my 30th HS reunion in LA on Oct 1, leave Wednesday, so...no joy.

Happy wife, Happy life!