Tampa Game ... Who's Going ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm posting this here because I don't think many use the Events Forum.

I'm trying to plan our tailgate food and drink, so a head count would be very helpful. I'd love to see as many of you as possible before the game. Please don't be shy... we always have a lot of fun.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
I'll be there with the wife and my 3 year old boy. The 25th is his birthday and he has been begging to go. We will definitely try and stop by

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
image_zpsoj4mipcp.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Public Service Annoucement

Les told me that he can't make it.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler

I'll be there! PM your number and I'll text you when I'm ready to head to the stadium on Sunday! I made the Coliseum last week and I'll make it two in a row this weekend! Can't wait to see how Tampa is for a game day experience!

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'll be there but will be with my brother in law and family, who are Bucs fans. I'm getting a free ticket though, in club seats. Hope the Rams keep the win streak going.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You know I'll be there with my oldest son and a couple of his friends. I think I'll make them wear Rams gear!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Wish I could be there. Glad you all are getting together. Have fun regardless!!!! Cheers!

:cheers:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait, is @CGI_Ram actually going?(I know the picture isn't of him)

I've been considering it. Would have definitely went if a friend of mine wasn't out of town (he's from Tampa). But not sure it's worth the drive by myself.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I've been considering it. Would have definitely went if a friend of mine wasn't out of town (he's from Tampa). But not sure it's worth the drive by myself.

I was teasing!

I am going to DETROIT on Oct-16, however, tailgating with ROD members on an abandoned lot. Lol.

Woot!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Its worth the trip if @Selassie I is manning the hibachi.

How long is the drive?

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Alas I'm broke, had to wait in some income delayed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be there with the wife and my 3 year old boy. The 25th is his birthday and he has been begging to go. We will definitely try and stop by

I'll be there! PM your number and I'll text you when I'm ready to head to the stadium on Sunday! I made the Coliseum last week and I'll make it two in a row this weekend! Can't wait to see how Tampa is for a game day experience!

I'll be there but will be with my brother in law and family, who are Bucs fans. I'm getting a free ticket though, in club seats. Hope the Rams keep the win streak going.

You guys PM me your numbers and I'll text you the exact address of the tailgate when I get there Sunday. I plan on getting there no later than noon...

If you go look in the Event Forum... There's a thread on this and you can see the spot where the tailgate will be.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm posting this here because I don't think many use the Events Forum.

I'm trying to plan our tailgate food and drink, so a head count would be very helpful. I'd love to see as many of you as possible before the game. Please don't be shy... we always have a lot of fun.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
I REMEMBER SEEING ALL THE PHOTOS POSTED AFTER THE LAST ROD EVENT THEIR!! It looked like a "Killer Event!" I'll wager you Out-Do that this Year!!(y)(y):D:D:yay::yess::rolllaugh:

P.S. Don't forget to post Photos for those of us on the Left Coast who can't make it!!:(

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

And I am severely bummed out.

Feel free to bring the post game celebration/victory party down here to paradise, though.

I wish I could meet a few of you guys that I haven't already, it's always a great time.