Talk about dissed...Sorry Blaine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Kap in Philly or Cleveland makes sense....Gabbert will stay in SF if he continues to play as he has so far....Arizona will have a guy competing for an MVP award and the Rams have.....nothing. The more things change....
Buffalo is another landing spot for Kaepernick.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Watch it guys! Don't say anything good about Gabbert.o_O

fearsomefour

Legend
I watched the Seattle game, well, most of it. I think he played well and made some good throws. He was rusty, hit and miss vs Atlanta. I think he is solid.
I was not trying to be hyperbolic....is that a word?....I think Gabbart can develop into a solid guy. I think he is pretty solid now. Will see how the rest of his season plays out.
All that said, my "QB face" post (insert Droopy Dog) is more about not seeing a viable option for the Rams going forward. Its sort of a bummer. Who knows? I may be totally wrong, God knows that happens often. I hope I am. I would like to see Keenum get another start and then bring Foles back and see if he has found some rhythm.
The season is most likely shot....ok, so it goes. Figuring out what the Rams have in terms of QB options is a key thing of course.
In reality I think Keenum can be a solid guy and Foles as well. I wasn't a big fan of the trade but I didn't think Foles would look this out of sorts and it is sort of baffling in a way. Believe it or not, I still hold out hope that the O and the passing game can improve over the remainder of the season. Hard not to get the long face sometimes.

fearsomefour

Legend
Buffalo is another landing spot for Kaepernick.
Hard to tell.
I think Ryan likes Taylor. He has had moment and can throw a nice ball. He makes young QB mistakes and misses some open guys however.
It will be interesting to see where Kap lands. A guy with huge physical talent and huge holes in his game. Wherever he goes he would be smart to take a deal where he can sit for a year....I don't think salary or ego would allow for this however.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm a big Mizzou fan and I never thought Gabbert was more than a middle round pick! He throws out of panic mode rather than take a sack! Think Daniels was better at MU and he wasn't picked high! Backup qb at best!

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Gabbert had prototypical qb size and arm. Daniel didn't. But Daniel was always a better player whole lot more football smarts.