Talk about dissed...Sorry Blaine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Jim Thomas mentioned recently that Jeff Fisher only gets 4 or 5 reporters for his press conferences. But none?

Gabbert should have interviewed himself.

Blaine: Hey dude how does it feel to play QB for the 49ers?
Blaine: It sucks.
Blaine: How does it feel to be last in the NFC West?
Blaine: It sucks.
Blaine: Any comments on Colin Kaepernick?
Blaine: He sucks.
Blaine: Is sucks the only word you can think of?
Blaine: You suck.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Why'd my post get deleted? I didn't insult anybody, I was just flexing my Mizzou honk skills.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Have you been able to extrapolate what Kaepernick has earned from his extremely complex and multi-layered contract yet?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why'd my post get deleted? I didn't insult anybody, I was just flexing my Mizzou honk skills.
Sorry man - I just went in and deleted any of the posts that seemed to relate to the crap that was going back and forth. I am not familiar with what North County means I guess.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Have you been able to extrapolate what Kaepernick has earned from his extremely complex and multi-layered contract yet?
Well I mean, he ran that one time and also he's not Alex Smith... That's good enough reason to give a person a contract right? :cautious:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well I mean, he ran that one time and also he's not Alex Smith... That's good enough reason to give a person a contract right? :cautious:
His contract was outrageous on its face (100M+), but as you read through it, he earns basically nothing if he doesn't play well.
I was just curious (and lazy) about what he stands to earn if he doesn't play another down for SF.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
His contract was outrageous on its face (100M+), but as you read through it, he earns basically nothing if he doesn't play well.
I was just curious (and lazy) about what he stands to earn if he doesn't play another down for SF.
Silly me, I read it as how he earned it, not what he earned. Kaep's agent basically did him a disservice and based the whole contract on hoping he never fell off the map and Harbaugh didn't leave ever.

And now he's getting screwed by it. Looks like the Whiners brought the 7torm to him.

Sorry man - I just went in and deleted any of the posts that seemed to relate to the crap that was going back and forth. I am not familiar with what North County means I guess.
North County is one of the 4 counties of Saint Louis County, aptly named West, South, North and Mid County. The dome is placed in North County, was trying to make a joke based on Lebron's taking his talents to South Beach. That's all.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I honestly don't think he's on the roster April 4th.

EDIT: Genius move by the whiners on that contract development too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Interesting. I could see him in Philly if Chip doesn't get the axe too.

fearsomefour

Legend
Interesting. I could see him in Philly if Chip doesn't get the axe too.
Kap in Philly or Cleveland makes sense....Gabbert will stay in SF if he continues to play as he has so far....Arizona will have a guy competing for an MVP award and the Rams have.....nothing. The more things change....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gabbert is playing better than any QB the Rams have on their roster right now.
Tragic, but true.

Kap in Philly or Cleveland makes sense....Gabbert will stay in SF if he continues to play as he has so far....Arizona will have a guy competing for an MVP award and the Rams have.....nothing. The more things change....

Seriously. Have you watched him play? The guy has two starts with Frisco and has 3 TDs to two INTs and has some garbage yards in a huge loss to a team we beat. A team BTW that the QB we benched had about 30 more yards against. He has a CAREER 53% completion rate. Wow. How were we so stupid to let THAT guy get by us.

Come on man. You are a better poster than to engage in such hyperbole. I get that you don't like our QB situation and I understand it.. But this?

FRO

Legend
I honestly don't think he's on the roster April 4th.

EDIT: Genius move by the whiners on that contract development too.
When the contract was first reported I was so happy because they overpaid. When the details came out I realized it was a great deal for the 49ers, because it was all performance based. Good move by them and they will get out of that contract.