Talib to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man I hope the rams struck gold with long.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
We switched away from man coverage because of Peters' inability to play it last season. I doubt he suddenly remembered how to play press man this year.
The Niners and other teams have been playing man and not jamming. I'm sure Peters is very agreeable to that.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
At this point in time I believe that we have seen the last of Talib in a Ram uniform. AT's 2019 perfromance dropped off greatly. Not sure if he was injuried earlier than reported which should not occure with a professional NFL team, but he is a shell of his former self.

AT is a UFA next season & he will turn 35 yr old before the 2020 season concludes......I see no reason to consider bringing him back. Time to close the book on him.

Now we were surprised to see Snead sign veteran life career long back up corner Troy Hill to a two yr contract in the off season. Troy Hill performance was solid against the 9ers looks like this was a good decision by Snead. Next season the 29 yr old Troy Hill has placed himself in a good position to win one of the starting Ram corner positions in 2020 @ a cost of only $3.5 million when comparing to the $8 mil & 9.1 mil cost for AT & Peters.