Talib to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
  • ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Aqib Talib (ribs) is expected to be placed on the injured reserve list.
    Talib could return later this season after spending at least eight weeks on the injured reserve. The 33 year old hasn't played 16 games in any season since entering the league in 2008. Talib was just PFF's No. 99 highest-graded CB through six weeks among 117 qualified corners.
    SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter.
    Oct 14, 2019, 5:28 PM ET

FUUUUUCK. Well David Long time to step up. Talib has been bad so maybe not much of a drop-off??

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Whats wrong with his ribs? A break? Thought it might have just been cartilage damage. Bugger!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

at least we can look forward to some shoot outs.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Peters as #1 CB = season over
20191014_165736.png

Or maybe Hill plays well, the secondary improves...

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Wasn't he gone most of last season too?

How much did we pay him again?

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Well that's too bad. Great player, and seems to be a pretty descent fella too

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Getting time to be raiding opposition practice squads. Bring in an outside CB for Talib and an OG for Noteboom. jmo.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Fk it, rush 7 or 8 every play. We wont be able to cover even with 11 cb's on the field. Kill em all!!

MachS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Time for Troy Hill and David Long to step up. Maybe we can finally play some more man now? Can MP actually remember how to play man coverage? Why do I feel like if Hill and Long were our starters Wade would play man non stop.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Time for Troy Hill and David Long to step up. Maybe we can finally play some more man now? Can MP actually remember how to play man coverage? Why do I feel like if Hill and Long were our starters Wade would play man non stop.
We switched away from man coverage because of Peters' inability to play it last season. I doubt he suddenly remembered how to play press man this year.