Take It or Leave It: The Rams' offense will average 400 yards per game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Closer to 350 imo. Which I'll take straight up.

240 and 110.

That means fewer passes because a running game is eating up the clock and the D is turning the ball over in enemy territory.

I won't shy at saying I bet Bradford completes anywhere from 62-65% of his passes this year.

RFIP

No way no how.

Put it this way, if they do they will be playing DEEP in to the playoffs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Take It? 4000 yds Passing? 2400 yds Rushing? " Oh Ye of Little Faith! " Take it? Hell YES!!:D

AZRamsFan93

Closer to 350 imo. Which I'll take straight up.

240 and 110.

That means fewer passes because a running game is eating up the clock and the D is turning the ball over in enemy territory.

I won't shy at saying I bet Bradford completes anywhere from 62-65% of his passes this year.

This is a key stat IMHO. All of the best QBs are completing between 62-70% of their passes. Sam has the horses this year to get this done.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
I agree with a few of the others....350 a game would be sufficient...IF the D rises or exceeds the hype going in and produces turnovers.

With the defenses within the division, the Rams would have to average close to 475 in the other 10 games to maintain a 400 average over 16.

I like the optimism, though.