Take It or Leave It: The Rams' offense will average 400 yards per game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I'm taking it! 250 isn't that much and we have some really good running backs and our O line is much improved. Take it, Baby!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Leave it.
I See about 10 games out side our division that it will/could be done.
Those other 6 division games will be tough.

AZRamsFan93

Leave it. I would be happy with 350, but more importantly I want to see 25 points a game.

RmsBlsCds

UDFA
I want it, but gotta leave it.

In another division this might be a little more fathomable.

Not in the NFC west.

No one in this division will average 400 a game.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
400 YPG? Who cares, instead, average 28 or more points per game and things will take care of themselves.

We won't have that many rushing yards. 3500 passing is expected if Bradford stays healthy, but that's alot of rushing yards when your starter averages 3.9 yards per carry.

Agree with this, if the interior of our OL is decimated to the point that we're playing with 3 backups against the league's number 1 D then that will fuck the average too much.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I doubt we'll be able to reach those milestones, not with the defences we'll be up against in the toughest division in the NFL - I do expect us to have a few big games this year because i know we can! but I agree with @ramsince62 I'd go for more points per game than high offence stats...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've gotta leave it too. This O isn't built to march up and down the field all game long and rack up a ton of points and yardage.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Being realistic, leave it.

But the homer in me says TAKE IT

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I say if we can average 350, we'll be just fine. I really don't care how many yards we get as long as we put the damn ball in the endzone. We finally started getting TD's last year instead of FG's, and I expect that trend to continue.

nighttrain

Legend
In a vacuum it sounds reasonable. 250 passing? Easy. 150 Rushing? Tough, but not impossible. 4000 yards passing and 2400 yards rushing in one season?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
would be very tough to accomplish, but if the Rams are going anywhere when the playoffs get here, it almost has to be done. I believe very possible, our D is going to give offense a lot of help with short fields
train

Only times a Fisher team has topped 5,500 yards:

2003 5,501
2009 5,623

Yeah I don't think were putting up 6,400.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leave it. I would be happy with 350, but more importantly I want to see 25 points a game.

Agree.

I don't care if they average 75 yards per game (the defense forced four turnovers within the opponents 20 yard line and scored twice on their own :)).

Just score close to 25 as a team every game and I think that's a formula for success.