Take from the enemy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramaslama

if you could take 1 player from offense and 1 player from defense from any of the other 3 teams in the division and insert them into are team who would they be and why. note: you have to subtract 1 starter on are offense and defense in this scenario. just for fun !!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Larry Fitzgerald from the Cards and subtract Chris Givens. Patrick Willis from the 49ers and subtract Rodney McLeod . The reasons are obvious, Fitzgerald and Willis are excellent players and would be upgrades for our team.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Larry Fitzgerald from the Cards and subtract Isaiah Pead. Patrick Willis from the 49ers and subtract Michael Sam due to the impending distractions. The reasons are obvious, Fitzgerald and Willis are excellent players and would upgrade our team.
Neither Pead or Sam are starters though.

ramaslama

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Michael Crabtree /MINUS QUICK/ Patrick Peterson/minus Janoris Jenkins

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'll take Earl Thomas from the Seahawks and subtract McCleod.

On offense I'd also take Johnathan Cooper from ARZ, move Robinson to RT, and cut Barks. Our offensive line would be as good as our defensive line. Lol

Trench Warfare

RamSECUT

UDFA
I'll take Pat Pete and subtract Tru. And, even though i think Sam will surprise the league this year, I'd take Kaepernick and subtract Bradford

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Earl Thomas over McLeod
Patrick Peterson over Tru Johnson

Two best players in our division not on our squad. Both are still very young.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Earl Thomas for McLeod

Percy Harvin for Givens

Voila! Now lets go win a SuperBowl....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fitzgerald for any of our WR's not named Tavon Austin.

E.Thomas for McLeod

Championship:cheers:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'll take Pat Pete and subtract Tru. And, even though i think Sam will surprise the league this year, I'd take Kaepernick and subtract Bradford

Ugh, that's treason lol. It's cool, though. :)

I'd take Wilson over Kap, anyhow.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

You'd take Kaepernick over Wilson? Really?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Thomas for McLeod and Bowman for Dunbar. Yes I know Bowman will miss time, but still... damn.

RamSECUT

UDFA
You'd take Kaepernick over Wilson? Really?

When it came down to my choice of Wilson or Kaepernick, I went with Kap because of his size and laser arm. Wilson is a stud, and i take nothing away from him, but, i think teams will eventually find a way to defense him.
Honestly, I think Bradford has the year that we've all been waiting for this year.
I based that choice on his current body of work.