Take from the enemy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Navorro Bowman for Jo-Lonn Dunbar on defense. While I like the prospect of Earl Thomas roaming the secondary, I don't think that McLeod is the weakest part of the D.

Offense is a little trickier...but I think I have to go with Russell Wilson over Sam Bradford. I mean absolutely no offense to Sam, but I think that Wilson could definitely succeed with our offensive line, running game, and defense. And with four receivers going into their second and third years, we could have a solid passing game as well. And it helps that Wilson seems to be a decent and humble person.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
When it came down to my choice of Wilson or Kaepernick, I went with Kap because of his size and laser arm. Wilson is a stud, and i take nothing away from him, but, i think teams will eventually find a way to defense him.
Honestly, I think Bradford has the year that we've all been waiting for this year.
I based that choice on his current body of work.

Fair enough. I'd take Wilson because he has that rarest of qualities- heart. The dude is a leader. Kaepernick could have Robocop's body and not make it because he doesn't have the necessary between the ears. In my opinion, of course.

A55VA6

Legend
OFFENSE
Add: QB Russell Wilson
Subtract: QB Sam Bradford

DEFENSE
Add: S Earl Thomas
Subtract: S Rodney McCleod

I only did Wilson/Bradford because Wilson is tough, smart, and is a winner. Good leader as well.

AZRamsFan93

Earl Thomas over McLeod
Patrick Peterson over Tru Johnson

Two best players in our division not on our squad. Both are still very young.
He did say one from offense and one from defense, although I like your choices even if they violated the original premise.

I would take Vernon Davis and release Cook, and Patrick Peterson and release Johnson.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Surprising how many disagree with me, but I am utterly convinced if we swapped Bradford for either Wilson or Kaepernick, the Rams would decline and Bradford's new team would improve.

Their success is a lot more about their supporting cast and QB de-emphasizing scheme than it is their talents.

Was considering Unger, but hopefully Wells can finally stay healthy and I like Jones a lot, so decided against it.

I'll take Sam over Crapondick every day. But Wilson is tempting.

Ultimately though we're in desperate need of a WR, so it comes down to Floyd vs Crabtree for me, and i think Crabtree is a much bigger part of Crapondick being good than Floyd is Palmer so I guess I've got Crabs. Don't mind who you take.

D: Petterson is an easy choice, the difficult bit is who does he replace? I'd probably opt for Jenkins.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
hmm

Floyd or Fitz for Quick
Earl Thomas for McLoed

but to be perfectly honest I'm happy with our squad at the moment

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Thomas for McLeod on D

Fitzgerald for Quick on O

And the refs that SF gets over the bums we get.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He did say one from offense and one from defense, although I like your choices even if they violated the original premise.

I would take Vernon Davis and release Cook, and Patrick Peterson and release Johnson.

Oops! Yes. I broke the rules!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
On a side note to this thread ... In a way, I was kinda hoping to have brought in Joey Browner when he was released. Added size to the secondary and his knowledge of the Seahawks defense.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow some of the players subtracted here...are amazing. Trumaine Johnson was the Rams' best CB last season. Sam Bradford is just as every bit as tough, intelligent, and a leader as Russell Wilson.

You gotta take Earl Thomas over Rodney McCleod.

On offense, though I'm gonna be different and select Michael Floyd over Brian Quick (those Brian does have his ability).

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Thomas for McLeod and Michael Floyd for Givens. I like Fitzy. But I'd rather a reciever that will be around a while and hasn't reached full potential yet.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If you don't split it between the Seahawks and the Niners and weaken both teams your just insuring one of them sweeps the other IMO,strategery!

I also think taking an AZ player is sort of futile I could see them going 0-6 in the division this year and still be a decent team with whoever you rob from them.

Rest of story, letting Bradford leave NOW that he's got this much talent on offense is just plain futile,I swear the second to last player I let off this team is Sam, Quinn being THE untouchable and IMO if you asked this Q on all the other divisional forums he'd be numero uno by a mile ,he is IMO the best player not just on our team but in the division,considering ability, durability, age, keeping his nose clean he's got it all.