Survey: How Confident Are You in Les and Fish?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shoman01

Rookie
I think Snead will be here after Fisher is fired after this upcoming season. I think Fisher did a good job taking the Rams from NFL laughingstock to mediocre. I don't think he can get them to the next level, being consistent winning play. The new staff will have 2 years to get the team to a point where consistent winning expected and achieved for the 2019 season.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
So every draft pick should hit? Sorry but the best GM's are at best 50% hit on draft picks. There are no sure things in the NFL draft either.

That's not my point at all. Of course there are going to be hits and misses. What I was getting at was the idea that Snead seems to consistently take "raw" players with tremendous upside in rounds 2-4, players that more than likely could've been acquired in later rounds. Trust me when I say I like Les Snead a lot, I just hold my breath generally when it's Day Two.

Name
aloharamfan
This is a very good question. It may be on the downer side, but it has relevance. Without going through the whole cruddy roster when fisher took over thing, four years of drafting, fa's and the like, snead and fisher have made good strides in making our team competitive.

That being said, they have not chosen wisely regarding a couple of key positions on the offensive side of the ball. QB and wr. Fisher has had a less than admirable history of drafting wr's and te's in his tenure in the nfl. Granted he may not have been the person insisting they take those picks that failed to live up to snuff so to speak, but, I am sure he was involved with the choices.

In his tenure as a head coach his lack of coaching tree is also telling. There do not seem to be a number of his former assistant coaches that have become successful head coaches in the nfl. One would think that after 20 plus years as a hc, former (oc, dc etc) assistants would be or have been successful head coaches for some franchise.

He did make some important changes last year in his coaching staff, hopefully those new eyes and brains will translate to better choices in the qb and wr positions in this years draft (assuming of course that they take one or both positions). I feel that those two positions will be heavily responsible for a playoff run this next season.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Okay....lets start here...

Anytime someone puts "snisher" in a post I know they're a troll/idiot/hater and I want to punch them in the face.
Which are you? JK

I often use Snisher...For Les and Jeff...I know you're being facetious...just joking around....but I'm not trying to insult them either...they are tied at the hip...Jeff hired Les(which is highly unusual)....I doubt if one leaves, the other stays....
@Point After Really dude, if you've seen the bad times you must KNOW this isn't some quick fix..although a lil more Brian Quick could really help this offense (see what I did there?:sneaky:).
Not huge on Jeff Fisher, but I like him....He's old school, defense-centric....Snead is SEC raised, and really been schooled well. Our roster has changed %100 since 2012....and really, that's not that long ago. So, we're heading in the right direction, just in the slow lane.
If we wanna speed this train up, grab a good QB.....
This is rebuilding 101....It's not pretty sometimes...Think of it like a construction nightmare....You only wanted to put in a hardwood laminate floor, then you find out the joists are rotten & termite infested. And where that's not going on, damn thing isn't level...So, no problems, only solutions...That's where Snisher is....we need a QB...we need some offense....We also need to solidify an upcoming defense....keep our talent. It's not easy....ask the Dolphins...Ask Cleveland...Ask any team that hasn't won for some time....

Last edited: