Suprise Player to Have a Big Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
You've been banging his drum on a couple threads now. If he does break out this game, you're going to look like a genius. I'll serve as your witness.
The reason I say this is because all he needs is someone to take pressure off (Quick and Britt) and he can be a good #2. As long as Quick or Britt demand double teams he's going to benefit from single coverage

lockdnram21

Legend
o_O

The dude sprinted like 40 yards one way, then another 90 the other way. He ran like 130 yards full out. You aren't going to maintain speed running that far, bud.
I thought once he caught it he turned around and ran straight down the side line. Don't get me wrong it was a hell of play. But like Tavon said in his interview that was 3/4 him on that play

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Austin just has to break one, his wiggle and agility is absolutely crazy. I know people don't like Schotty calling it to him up the middle, that is until he breaks one and then suddenly he looks like a genius.
I don't mind it. It seems like he gets 6-7 YDS every time he does it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I know people don't like Schotty calling it to him up the middle, that is until he breaks one and then suddenly he looks like a genius.

Or until he gets broken and Schotty looks like an idiot.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My surprise player will be Lamarcus Joyner.
I can feel it coming from him... improvement every game, this week he will make a few key plays for us.