Suprise Player to Have a Big Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm going with Tavon Austin. Chiefs will be set on stopping Tre Mason and Austin will find a little wiggle room. That's all he needs but they never seem to give him much. I mean, they bit on that punt play super hard. They never saw Sted. Everyone knows when Tavon is on the field.

Don't think they don't give him a ton of respect.

jjab360

Legend
Austin just has to break one, his wiggle and agility is absolutely crazy. I know people don't like Schotty calling it to him up the middle, that is until he breaks one and then suddenly he looks like a genius.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont think Tavon counts. Would it really surprise anyone if Tavon had a big game? He hasnt been playing well as of late but hes a big game waiting to happen.....

Ill go with Benny Cunningham

lockdnram21

Legend
Chris Givens. all the attention will be on Quick and Britt. I thin Givens is going to destroy in man coverage

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Robert Quinn. He's due for a multi-sack, game-wrecking performance. Maybe a strip sack too? He's come very close multiple times this year, only a matter of time.

Not to make excuses for the Mighty Quinn, but he has faced some of the best LTs in the NFL so far in Kalil, Tyron Smith, Peters, Staley, and Okung. Fisher is one of his more favorable matchups of the year. I like Rob's chances to have a big impact Sunday

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sted. They have tall CBs so I think Sted is going to pull an Amendola on them minus the injury. Think cheetah running around giraffes.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Sted. They have tall CBs so I think Sted is going to pull an Amendola on them minus the injury. Think cheetah running around giraffes.

This. I picked Quinn on defense, but I think Steddy is ready for a breakout. These first few weeks back he's mainly been relegated to special teams, but I think he's ready to take more snaps on O. He's not the biggest or fastest guy, but he's a FOOTBALL PLAYER. He runs smooth routes for a 2nd year player and has nice hands, not to mention he can get YAC. It wouldn't shock me to see him making some sweet 3rd down grabs and maybe catch a deep ball. Imo 40+ yard would be really nice from Steddy

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Kendricks. He's always ready when called upon. Sunday he'll have a couple of td's with some good receptions.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I dont think Tavon counts.

I do. He has been an absolute nothing this year!

Tavon is my pick, I can see him being a real factor against this team. They do not seem to handle slot guys very well. He should torch that secondary.

I also can envision Cook having a prodigious game against this team. They have no answer for his size/speed combo.

I really believe that the Rams are going to destroy KC this week.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Austin just has to break one, his wiggle and agility is absolutely crazy. I know people don't like Schotty calling it to him up the middle, that is until he breaks one and then suddenly he looks like a genius.

I don't mind the runs up the middle. Firstly, he has enough agility to move in tight spaces and break off a long one if the blocking allows him to and, secondly, teams will have to respect the run up the middle. We can't have him running outside all the time, too predictable.

Of course, ideally we find a way to use him more effectively in the pass game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I say Donald! Every time Smith tries to step up in the pocket he'll be greeted by Donald, If he tries to run from Quinn, he'll be greeted by Donald! If you think Donald has been good so far, Wait until he gets done with Smith this week-end!!:D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Chiefs are suspect against the run. They have given up nearly as bad a yard per carry as the Rams, but with only THREE runs of longer than 20 yards. Translation is their front seven gets blown off the LOS routinely, and that's gonna be really bad for them if Schotty goes after them with consistent carries on the ground.

So I'll go with Mason. He's gonna roll all over the Chiefs' defense. Tavon's a good choice too, but Mason is gonna get a crease and go, the Chiefs gotta be sweating him getting the ball.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hmmm, I'm going to go for Austin Davis - he's going to pull out a heart stopping game under centre throwing 3 TD passes and orchestrating a total spatchcocking of the Chiefs Defense...