Super Bowl: Win $500 million ROD Dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
$500 million ROD is enticing and all but I refuse to pick a winner out of these two squads of losers. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
$500 million ROD is enticing and all but I refuse to pick a winner out of these two squads of losers. (y)
Plus you have 3 billion dollars. That's chump change to you, yeah?

SierraRam

Recreational User
The Cheatriots are desperate to win another ring & Bill's got two weeks to "prepare"

Pats: 24 Seahawks 13

upload_2015-1-18_21-23-15.jpeg
images

$500m? Meh I'll just wait until the end of February, by which point I'll have earned it on interest on my current balance (y).

Either that or Seahawks 20 Patriots 10, not decided yet.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah there's no right or wrong prediction, i just see a matchup similar to last year(Seattle vs Denver)...except that NE is more versatile offensively and has a better QB.

I see it being a closer game.

They also have a defense that is playing really well too, Brady gets all the attention because he's had such a fantastic career but right now the D gets credit too as far as I'm concerned. They just held the Colts down by their neck.

NE should win IMO.

Athos

Legend
No one wins! They all get shat on! :sneaky:

I feel dirty.....Pats actually have a D that could blanket the Hags inept WRs.

Cheating Patsy Fuckers: 28
SeaBitching Hags: 10

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can I have a lil more time to wrap my large head around this sensitive topic....? Please bump this to the top in 10 days or so....

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Pats 34
Hawks 27

I hate the Pats slightly more than the Hawks, therefore, the team I hate the most will win. :cry:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm hoping that The league comes down on the Pats hard and has an unprecedented playoff game this Sunday in Indianapolis, in which the Colts host the Ravens. The winner goes to the Superbowl.

In this scenario the Ravens beat the Seahawks 53-13.

My other shred of hope is that the North Koreans hack the NFL and release lots of unwanted information causing them to cancel the Superbowl.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm betting on the sink hole. If I win, ROD should pay me a cool BILLION.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:jerkoff: Seattle - 23 :jerkoff:

:jerkoff: New England - 15 :jerkoff: