Super Bowl: Win $500 million ROD Dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Final tally: 62 picks

Seahawks: 44 picks
Patriots: 18 picks

Locked until after the game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It looks like @the zohan got the closest with a pick of New England 27/Seattle 24. Any objections to this?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It looks like @the zohan got the closest with a pick of New England 27/Seattle 24. Any objections to this?
OBJECTION_by_Phoenix_is_Wright.png

We would have all been much happier with my prediction.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
I would like to thank my friends and Ramily for all the support through a tough year. But most of all I want to thank myself for having the testicular fortitude to pick the scumbag Cheatriots for the win and having the mathematical skills of Einstein to formulate the final score

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I would like to thank my friends and Ramily for all the support through a tough year. But most of all I want to thank myself for having the testicular fortitude to pick the scumbag Cheatriots for the win and having the mathematical skills of Einstein to formulate the final score

And a whole lot of damn luck. :sneaky:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Spoken like a TRUE Rams Fan!!(y)(y)