Super Bowl LI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Are You Rooting For?

• Atlanta

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • New England

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brady set the NFL record for post season interceptions. Sorry but the GOAT won't have a record like that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Falcons are just too stout, no way that they lose this.

SierraRam

Recreational User
OL making blocks, RB' pushing the pile, WR's creating separation, QB on the mark. Ah, the good ol days

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They should get another TD out of this with that PI.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
:yess::yess::yess::yay::yay::yay:
:mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil:

Psycho_X

Legend
The youth matured on Atlanta's defense the last part of the season into the postseason. They are going to be a scary team for years to come.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It seems that Super Bowl participating teams, aside from the Bears, Steelers, Patriots, and to some extent, the Packers....These teams seem to know how to keep winning over a number of years. Falcons will lose some pieces, and those that hit FA will want to get paid......Falcons look great, but they have no sustained winning tradition.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It seems that Super Bowl participating teams, aside from the Bears, Steelers, Patriots, and to some extent, the Packers....These teams seem to know how to keep winning over a number of years. Falcons will lose some pieces, and those that hit FA will want to get paid......Falcons look great, but they have no sustained winning tradition.
That doesn't matter today though. And you don't know that.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Did NE just try and execute a Mountaineer? I think they did.

Psycho_X

Legend
Uh, well I took everyones advice and switched to my computer and been watching on foxsports but now that died. I just can't catch a break tonight with streams.