Super Bowl LI

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Are You Rooting For?

• Atlanta

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • New England

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
download (1).jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm not sure if I'm more drunk or more happy. Maybe both.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
At this point, I could care less about tonight's game. The only thing I care about is getting our Rams back on track to start competing for championships. It's time to get this franchise back!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I have to honestly re-evaluate what I do with my spare time.
Specifically, whether or not I patronize the NFL any longer.

Clearly the NFL is at least partially fixed.
I just don't think it is wise for me to spend money on the NFL ticket etc., if what we have is just a glorified WWF.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
I believe, with no amount of uncertainty, that the NFL fixes games. Every time the Pats needed help, the refs gave it to them. Every single time.

If they have a mass concussion lawsuit and the league folds, part of me will be happy as hell.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
At this point I just hope Brady and Bill retire. Yes, he's top 3 of all time. We all know that. But his career will be forever tainted. There's nothing to play for anymore. He has 5 rings and is turning 40 next year. Just please do us all a favor and retire.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I believe, with no amount of uncertainty, that the NFL fixes games. Every time the Pats needed help, the refs gave it to them. Every single time.

If they have a mass concussion lawsuit and the league folds, part of me will be happy as hell.

Yep, yes indeed.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only time this season it feels better to be a rams fan than a falcons fan. I could never forgive the rams for falling asleep and choking like that
I would be so absolutely crushed if I was a Falcon's fan..It would be worse than a 0-16 season, imo.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
That actually wasnt a bad reffed game imo. They probably shouldnt have called the DPI at the end but Pats were just steamrolling anyway so I doubt it would have effected the end result. I hate the Pats as much as you guys but the refs were fine in this one. Falcons have no one to blame but themselves. You cant give away a 25 point lead in the Super Bowl.

Scirca

Rookie
The only time this season it feels better to be a rams fan than a falcons fan. I could never forgive the rams for falling asleep and choking like that

I blame Kyle Shanahan. His playcalling in the second half was absolute garbage.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'd like to take this opportunity to promote the ROD 2017 Mock Draft which needs a few more participants. Just head over to the college/draft section and sign up! Would be greatly appreciated. #eatshitbrady

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I hate the Pats as much as you guys but the refs were fine in this one.

I agree it was not a bad ref'd game especially considering it was the NE Perps.
But you think it was okay the refs missed the obvious face mask?
Same play when the Falcons left Tackle was flagged for holding.
Should have been offsetting penalties.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I have to honestly re-evaluate what I do with my spare time.
Specifically, whether or not I patronize the NFL any longer.

Clearly the NFL is at least partially fixed.
I just don't think it is wise for me to spend money on the NFL ticket etc., if what we have is just a glorified WWF.

It would be nearly impossible to keep the fixing of games a secret. Someone would have squealed by now. That said, the Patriots taking an ass-kicking with a lopsided loss would not have been good for TV ratings. The Falcons that came out for the second half looked like a different set of players than the ones who played in the first half.

Still, I'm leaning more towards major stupidity by the Falcons coaching staff who went to a prevent offense/defense to eat the clock, and we all know how that usually turns out.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
It would be nearly impossible to keep the fixing of games a secret. Someone would have squealed by now. That said, the Patriots taking an ass-kicking with a lopsided loss would not have been good for TV ratings. The Falcons that came out for the second half looked like a different set of players than the ones who played in the first half.

Still, I'm leaning more towards major stupidity by the Falcons coaching staff who went to a prevent offense/defense to eat the clock, and we all know how that usually turns out.

All Atlanta had to do was run the ball with 4 minutes in the 4th. Kick the FG and game over. Atlanta got too cute there

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Does Matt Ryan's reputation take an overall hit or improvement this postseason?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm considering selling my Rams Jerseys.
If I do, I will post pics of them with size/condition info and asking prices.

You can pm me if interested.

Thanks guys.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All Atlanta had to do was run the ball with 4 minutes in the 4th. Kick the FG and game over. Atlanta got too cute there
It's a moral imperative that you wear a Super bowl 34 Rams shirt tomorrow in Boston......DCH might do it to if you ask nice....