Super Bowl Commercials

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
i didn't even get that far in the thought..i just remembered those feelings getting off the plane

I didn't want to come home, strangely enough. I and a few others always volunteered to stay longer or join the incoming unit if possible. Sometimes they let me join the incoming Battalion (since our regiment usually rotates battalions in and out) but it was always a fight. The longest I did was join one of our sister battalions, then our other sister battalion, back to my battalion, and then they made me come home. I always felt that life was simple when deployed so I wanted to stay there. It was nice being away from everything and all the BS.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
If you want to look for it there's political content in a whole lot of commercials,but really this isn't the place to take issue with it.

If you look at it that way, sure. But to be honest, I can take issue with what I please. I realize this isn't the place to has it out, so I stopped where I did.

iced

I didn't want to come home, strangely enough. I and a few others always volunteered to stay longer or join the incoming unit if possible. Sometimes they let me join the incoming Battalion (since our regiment usually rotates battalions in and out) but it was always a fight. The longest I did was join one of our sister battalions, then our other sister battalion, back to my battalion, and then they made me come home. I always felt that life was simple when deployed so I wanted to stay there. It was nice being away from everything and all the BS.

spoken like a seasoned husband :):D

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Because I saw it as it happened compared to the way returning soldiers were treated during the Vietnam war,I have to say ,this is better