Super Bowl Commercials

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here are my two favorites from yesterday...

This one cracks me the fuck up,,, even after seeing it several times.

And this one hits "home" in more ways than one. Winter Park FL is basically where I live.

iced

The dog one was funny..

that soldier one hits home too - can't even put to words how it feels to see your spouse as you come off the plane after a deployment...

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah, two very good ones. From an entertainment standpoint only the "Dober-huahua" was really funny to me. but the Coming Home commercial was special no matter where you live.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Those were good, but overall I was kinda disappointed by the quality of the commercials this time around.
And what ... no E-Trade baby this time? That's just wrong.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I liked the radio shack one, with Hulk Hogan and Dee Snider and all of those just smashing the store, it was funny, too bad it wasn't like a minute long though.

A55VA6

Legend
I thought the Go Daddy commercial where the lady quit her job was pretty awesome. haha.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dober--uahaha was a type of commercial you expect to see during a Super Bowl.

My favorite was the Jaguar with all the villains:

Also, I may be in the minority here, but I thought the Tim Tebow commercials were hilarious. "No contract" lol.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ugh you know it's a lame commercial year when you get commercials from ambulance chasing lawyers and Menards lol

bluecoconuts

Legend
The dog one was funny..

that soldier one hits home too - can't even put to words how it feels to see your spouse as you come off the plane after a deployment...

Probably depends, it was pretty underwhelming for me personally. If I came home and was put on parade I would be pretty uncomfortable to be honest. I had the local news paper try to interview me and I declined because I didn't really like the attention.

iced

Probably depends, it was pretty underwhelming for me personally. If I came home and was put on parade I would be pretty uncomfortable to be honest. I had the local news paper try to interview me and I declined because I didn't really like the attention.

i didn't even get that far in the thought..i just remembered those feelings getting off the plane

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Jerry Ricecake and the turbotax commercials were probably the funniest to me.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The soldier commercial just seems way too forced to me.

While I've never served, I have many friends who've spent combat time in Iraq and Afghanistan. None of them would like to have that parade. For them coming home to a party with friends and family is the perfect welcome home.

There was just too much of a political undertone to me as well.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I agree with X. This was a down year for SB commercials overall. Only two or three worth saving in the archives.

iced

While I've never served, I have many friends who've spent combat time in Iraq and Afghanistan. None of them would like to have that parade. For them coming home to a party with friends and family is the perfect welcome home.

That's why the officers get it (notice he's a LT)- the enlisted always get the shaft :D

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
For some reason this is still dam funny too me

But i gotta roll w/ the dude x trade cracks me up "Frowned upon in this establishment"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

I wasn't gonna say anything, but I agree with this. Not necessarily the political part, but I thought it was forced as well. Maybe it's b/c I don't like seeing sap stories that much. We've seen a lot of these, and IMO the SB could've done without this commercial.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I agree with this. Not necessarily the political part, but I thought it was forced as well. Maybe it's b/c I don't like seeing sap stories that much. We've seen a lot of these, and IMO the SB could've done without this commercial.

Don't be afraid to speak your mind, man! Maybe your opinion isn't popular, but there's always at least one other person that shares it!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

If you want to look for it there's political content in a whole lot of commercials,but really this isn't the place to take issue with it.