GAME DAY Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Man… NERVOUS.

Not talked about enough this week.. Rams special teams advantages in return and coverage. They’ve been lights out on both sides since they got Powell. Coincidentally on coverage.

I worry a little there’s been to much talk about how bad the Bengals Oline is. They’ve got the ultimate “no one believes in us” chip ever. But.. they’re legit not good.

Play a clean game and win. Period.
It could be very well disastrous for Cincy if they try to change too much. This ain't the time to be changing a whole lot.

My hope is that the first time Burrows drops back AD sacks him. That would set the tone nicely!!!!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Cheers!

1644785387408.jpeg

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
This game could go either way. The Rams haven't played a full 60 mins on both sides of the ball all season. If the Rams play a full 60 mins on both sides, they will be World Champions. Let's get this done already!
This would be best day to do it. Let's go 60 minutes and play physical like we did against SF.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My grandsons favorite player. Who knew back in a 2018 pre season game , that he would lead the NFL in receiving. Class act and a true role model for todays young fans.
Memory of a lifetime. We can’t wait to watch him and the Rams raise the Lombardi.
7C171B5C-7687-4E11-A16D-14868275EB1F.jpeg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm chiming in to simply say, If the Rams players are holding up the Lombardi trophy tonight, I will be as happy for all of my brothers and sisters on this amazing Rams forum as I will be for myself.

There are so many awesome human beings (Rams fans) on this board that I've never met in person, but in a unique way, I feel like most of you are truly family.

Go Rams! Get us the Lombardi trophy tonight so we can rejoice together as a family.
blob

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoy the game gentlemen!
You never know when it will be your last Super Bowl! So have fun!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
No nerves here. Rams made it to the big dance. The most important game of the season was two weeks ago when they got the Whiner monkey off their back. After 6 straight losses to the Whiners it would have been humiliating to have them in the SB, in the Rams stadium no less. Would have been a horrible off season. But they won so this game won't be near as bad as a loss to the Whiners 2 weeks ago.

Of course I want the Rams to win today, but not nearly as bad as I wanted that win vs Whiners two weeks ago.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Hi fellas! I'm coming in peace, you know the day they traded Goff was a bad bad day for me, i was very upset, really took me till the Lions game and seeing McVay and Goff hug it out to get over it. I decided it was best for me to stay away from the forums but being a Ram is in my blood, so I just wanted to pop in and say GO RAMS!!! Let's get that trophy this time

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
So damn nervous here. I have to believe that no matter what, the Rams are not letting up in the second half like they have done in the past to the tune of disaster. This is for everything and there is no tomorrow. They are gonna leave it all out on the field.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Which radio station carries the Rams' side play by play? I like Al but I don't want to hear Collinsworth or any of the other parrots today.

I don't have Sirius radio.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hi fellas! I'm coming in peace, you know the day they traded Goff was a bad bad day for me, i was very upset, really took me till the Lions game and seeing McVay and Goff hug it out to get over it. I decided it was best for me to stay away from the forums but being a Ram is in my blood, so I just wanted to pop in and say GO RAMS!!! Let's get that trophy this time
Welcome back. Ewe have been missed!!

~ArkyRamsFan~