GAME DAY Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just apologizing to everyone in advance, as I am 100% positive I'll be breaking every rule of this Game Day Thread today!
Stressed On Fire GIF by Film Riot
Time for some slow-Mo karate….. (tai chi)

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Heading to the Stadium shortly folks. Already had a Modelo, nerves calming a little.

Thank you for this forum, thank you for your passionate takes, thank you for having a community for Rams fans, thank you for the ups the downs and all the in-between, and Thank you for Being Rams Fans. Its Time to....

FINISH THE JOB.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
20220213_100044.jpg

I'm even including a Dodger jersey for extra LA luck. I wore the Jack Youngblood for all 3 playoff games. Not about to change that.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That's a great sign. He's picked against us and we won every playoff game, correct?
If I'm not incorrect, I believe that is why he is picking the Bengals. Thought I heard him say that on a podcast. Could be wrong. Coulda been drunk. Will be drunk tonight, either way lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isn’t this some shyte. I went early into work to get gas and buy a couple of beers to celebrate after work at midnight Kansas only sells alcohol from 12pm to 12am and those are my work hours! That’s it! Where’s my crystal skull bong!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heading to the Stadium shortly folks. Already had a Modelo, nerves calming a little.

Thank you for this forum, thank you for your passionate takes, thank you for having a community for Rams fans, thank you for the ups the downs and all the in-between, and Thank you for Being Rams Fans. Its Time to....

FINISH THE JOB.
Have the best time ever. I'm very jealous but scream you head off for our RAMS!!!!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
Here we go folks...IT'S GAME DAY...let's talk facts:

The Bengals are here and they deserve to be, because they won out...BUT...how did they do it??? Against the Titans, it was turnovers that got them the win. They took advantage of those turnovers.

Same thing with KC...after the half theY went with a 3 rush, 8 in coverage defense...and turnovers let them back in the game. They took advantage of turnovers. Cincy is here because their opposition gave them opportunity by TURNOVERS AND THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THEM. Good on them!!!

These are keys to a Rams win:

1. DON'T TURN IT OVER!!!

2. On offense Stafford has to quickly get through his progressions and take what's given. Whether it's the short, intermediate, or deep pass, go to the open man...DON'T FORCE IT! The longer you stay on offense, the more energy the Bengal defense expends.

3. McVay - DON'T GET PASS HAPPY...if the run is getting you yards, stay with it. EFFECTIVE running makes the play action fake work and help the RBs get out in pass routes...AND DON'T FORGET YOUR TE...AND DON'T BE TO CUTE!!!

On defense:

1. BE PHYSICAL!!! On the snap get of the ball quick! Read and react accordingly. Expect Cincy to try and use your pass rush against you. GET YOUR HEAD UP, READ THE PLAY, AND REACT ACCORDINGLY..AND TACKLE, TACKLE, TACKLE!!!

2. The secondary must keep the Bengal receivers in front of them and tackle well. Make the hit and wrap them up. Keep YAC yards to a minimum.

3. Stay disciplined, be physical, and the TO's will come.

Special teams:

Again BE DISCIPLINED!!! Keep your lanes and make the tackle, don't arm tackle...WRAP THEM UP!!! Guard against penalties!!!

THIS IS RAMS DAY IN THE RAMS HOUSE...KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME GET IN DONE!!!!

RAMS BABY...RAMS BABY...RAMS!!!

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
During the past week the media pundits were fawning all over Burrow and the Bengals. Heck, it was like it didn't matter who the opponent is. But we all know that was just TV entertainment trying to drum up more interest. I doubt most of the ones who picked the Bengals really expect them to win. You can't get worked up over their predictions. They're just trying to get more views, clicks, etc.

Athlone Sports seems to be a little less biased. 13 of their 17 predictions are picking the Rams. It should be that way. The only team that can beat the Rams is the Rams. If they take care of business, mainly taking care of the ball, this is a game they should win. But we know how they are when they build a nice lead. I just hope they don't relax if that happens. Keep the pressure on all game and don't let them get that valuable momentum.

I hate feeling confident because that tends to come back to bite me. Almost like a jinx. But I doubt an anonymous guy on a message board hundreds of mile north of them is actually gonna affect the game. So I'm gonna be confident all I want.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Enjoy the moment all. This is what we lose our minds 365 days a year for in our obsessive following of this team.

Just hours away now let's fuckin GOOOO..!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You WILL forgive your boi Kurt, cuz Martz was mean to him in 2004!
Yes. I will forgive him because he is Kurt Fucking Warner, Super Bowl Champion and Rams number 13. :startstruck:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Outside of our 1 loss to the Cards this year, there is a common theme for our losses. The opposing team had a top 10 D. A top 10 D that caused Stafford problems. Do the Bengals have a top 10 D? I would say no personally.

1 thing that is imperative and we cannot win without it. Limit turnovers to zero. If we do that, I think we easily win.

IMO, our last 2 opponents were tougher matchups for us. All this talk about Burrow being the next coming of Jesus. We played the current version of Jesus and nearly knocked his head off and beat him...

TXRams86

The Infamous
I don't have much to add besides lets fuckin' do this! finish the job baby!