Stupid question....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
Damn the CVC proposals. I was about to buy 4 lower sideline tickets today.

Scotts, I guess I'm the only one on this board that's been to Wembley to watch a game. When I went last time (Saints vs Chargers), we sat quite high up in the North East corner which I initially thought would be terrible tickets, but the view was great. Wembley's a fantastic stadium and I'd doubt that there are any bad seats in the house.

In terms of where you want to watch a football game, I've mostly been in the end zones which really gives you a different perspective than you're used to from the TV - and if you're drunk enough you can pretend you're playing Madden.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
steferfootball said:
Use this thing: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/st_louis_rams/

This is obviously for The Edward Jones Dome, but it may give you an idea of what to expect.

Man, I love that site. I've used it before but wish it had all stadiums because stadiums can be quite different when it comes to seating distance from field. On TV, Candlestick looks like it could have some really bad seating.