STL Rams vs. Titans Official Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I hope Brandon Washington comes in and blows the barn doors off. We need G.Rob to get some time next to some sufficient guard help.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy crap. The game is actually on national TV. No crappy internet stream for me!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Expecting the offense to get left out there a lot longer tonight working on execution. I'm thinking Foles will probably get the whole first quarter and maybe into the 2nd quarter to put together sustained drives.

Also expecting some serious improvement out of Washington. I'm sure he was coached up all week and the extra reps certainly wont hurt.

They just said on NFLN that Foles is expected to work about 15 plays. So, about 2 drives. I'd love to see the starters work the full first half.....maybe next week.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
This makes me so sad. I was so excited when that gem was revealed to each and everyone one of us. I knew that was going to happen when I realized it was from reddit, but I had an inkling of hope.

Here's to kicking my wife off the tv to watch the Rams in 20 minutes. I bet she'll have her fingers crossed that I don't last the whole game. I have game pass, so I may be nice and reserve watching the entire game for another time.

As far as I can tell, the URL's have been switched around but still seems to work. The have a hyerlink for the Ram game on the page, I opened it up and have the NFL logo as if the game is about to start soon.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Randy "Straight Cash Homie" Moss as an announcer?

That's just weird.