Steven Jackson headed for Atlanta Falcons?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Simba said:
Angry Ram said:
Simba said:
ATL, has already cut M.Turner (and DE Abraham and CB Robinson).Does it mean something ... ?

Well they also have William Moore and Brent Grimes to resign. And maybe Tony Gonzalez.

Here's a quesion...would you sign Michael Turner?

ATL cut these guys,saving 15 m. from salary cap.Turner (7 m.) had similar contract than SJ39 but I don't think they are going to resign Grimes (injury keept out last year).Gonzales, for his last pro-year, is going to accept the deal by ATL.They need just agree with Moore and after can talk with former Oregon State ... (having salary space with these moves).

I think we both might be wrong about those cuts. I didn't realize Matt Ryan hasn't been resigned.

<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/02/falcons-cuts-and-flacco-deal-make-way-for-matt-ryan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... matt-ryan/</a>

That does mention SJack, but it could be Matty Ryan is their top priority.

Hram

UDFA
Angry Ram said:
Simba said:
ATL, has already cut M.Turner (and DE Abraham and CB Robinson).Does it mean something ... ?

Well they also have William Moore and Brent Grimes to resign. And maybe Tony Gonzalez.

Probably if the price were right. It would give us a big back to split time with the young quick guys. Give him maybe 15 carries a game and the ball on 1st and goal from the 2.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:
Simba said:

Hmm...I don't think I would. I'd rather resign Jackson if we just needed a power back. Turner really lost a step this year. Not sure if I'd spend any sort of money on a running back who's even older than Jackson.