Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sappy113

Rookie
Well, these last two games have killed ANY faith I have in this team. This will be another typical, mediocre Rams season. 1-4 start -> 6-8 finish.

What a loser team.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We can only blame ourselves. We had so many opportunities. Cook, Kendricks, Foles. They all laid an egg today.

Please lord, tell us it gets better then this.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Defensively was a great game.

Jeff Fisher can't seem to buy an offense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck these clownass refs. You show me the indisputable evidence you fucking douchenozzles.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I'm not thrilled at all with Fisher at this point. Too many penalties. No offense. What the hell is going on? We seem so unprepared every game.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Hard to blame the refs....guy had a catch and got stupid with the ball....we suck, refs or no refs.....lets not sugar coat it.....

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Game should have ended 10-9, but your TE's can't make a catch. I'm freaking tired of Cook and Kendricks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I hate you Cook. Seriously man you blow and should be ashamed to pick up your check.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Forever a mediocre team. Maybe we win next week, but I'm not holding my breath.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
You can tell the talent is there now. This isn't our year, but we'll win some games. The offense will improve.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
I'm not thrilled at all with Fisher at this point. Too many penalties. No offense. What the hell is going on? We seem so unprepared every game.
He didn't go for it 4 and 2 didn't go for it 4 and 1 didn't go for the game winning field goal. Jeff is a dumbie.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would love to hear how in the fuck they overturn that. I don't know what you saw, but I didn't see anything that was clear that ball touched the ground. That area was too dark and in no way could you say 100% that it touched. Complete bull shit.