Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hope it's okay that I started it early. I was woken from a deep slumber and I haven't been able to fall back asleep. LETS DO THIS BOYS! LOUD AND PROUD!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.png

http://m.stlouisrams.com/s/30854/411?itemUri=330538947/1411312131491271480781110741414&cat=video

GO RAMS!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Excellent!!

Way to get us started!!

LET'S DO THIS!!

I am so ready to get last week's taste out of my mouth.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Go RAMS!! Haven't decided whether to watch this one or not. Unfortunately, I give the Rams too much power over my emotions on Sunday. Might go for a hike and check scores later so I don't ruin my day if they lose. I know. Pathetic.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should I go all out and start gurley in my league? Lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Should I go all out and start gurley in my league? Lol

I know you're kidding, but my money is on 5-7 touches... When he plays. Still not sure if that is this week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
According to Ian Rapoport;

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000539286/article/rams-rookie-rb-todd-gurley-set-to-make-debut

Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley is expected to make his long-awaited debut Sunday against the Steelers.

Gurley will work out pregame just to be sure he can play, a source with knowledge of the situation told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport. However, the talented back is not expected to see too many snaps, as the team wants to bring him along slowly.

The first-round draft pick from Georgia has been sidelined with a torn ACL in his left knee suffered last November.

He rushed for 3,285 yards and 36 TDs in three seasons with the Bulldogs before being taken with the 10th overall pick by St. Louis

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gonna take a 4 hr nap. I'll be ready then. K?
I'm going to try for a couple of hours myself, But I don't want to miss anything!!
I'll be wearing my New "Mob Squad T, and will have my Grand-Daughter here in Her Ram Uni, for Luck!!(y):D

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
Excited to see Gurley could play today. I am a huge Quick fan, so I am holding out hope he plays today too! Don't worry boys..we will win today! Go Rams!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
The best offense in the NFL taking on one of the best defenses. Pretty great match up today. I'm not making a prediction but will say this.

Rams played much faster at home two weeks ago than they did in WAS and STILL had the ball TWICE down a TD in WAS. What ever happened to the offense last week is beyond me and I certainly don't put that game on the D. If you don't score more than ten points on the road, that is a recipe for the result that occurred.

Fortunately I do believe the Rams have a good shot to win today. I think we're gonna come out with the fire we had week, with the added excitement of Gurley, and put up a tough fight.

A win today would be huge being our schedule gets no easier going into the bye. GO RAMS!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I get the game on ABC here in South Carolina!
For whatever reason, there's a HUGE Steelers fan base down here.

tre.gif

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm coming in now and saying good luck to our Rams!! Good luck and kick some azz.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Can't wait to watch the Rams today! Not a spotty stream, but on tv!

For Gurley's debut I pulled out my old Faulk jersey.

Go get em!

…..

Legend
I work every other Sunday so I'll be sneaking up to the office and following along on whatever site my work computer will allow me to access.

Barracuda web filter is no joke, dammit.