Steelers hope third string RB is good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Every fantasy thread is going nuts over Bell. I'm just not sure I get it. I drafted him last year and he was ok - sure his rookie year. I don't see how he is falling so high up the ranks compared to Stacy.

Memphis Ram

Legend
th

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Who is the third string RB in Pittsburgh?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, this aught to take the starch out of yappy Pittsburgh fans! lol

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
A motorcycle cop smelled pot? What...we're they stopped at a signal?
No...he "pulled them over".
This is pure unadulterated racial profiling bullshit.

While I'm on the subject...six shots at Brown? If he was close enough to be a threat, pretty sorry shooting, and if he wasn't, why are you shooting at him.

Sick and tired of cops- sorry. They're out of control.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is pure unadulterated racial profiling bullcrap.

While I'm on the subject...six shots at Brown? If he was close enough to be a threat, pretty sorry shooting, and if he wasn't, why are you shooting at him.

First this isn't the place to bring this stuff up. We come here to get away from all that stuff. Second let's wait until all the facts come out on the Brown case until we jump to conclusions. The cop very well could be in the wrong, or his actions could have been warranted. I don't know. Only a handful of eye witnesses do and so far they have been all over the map. Third if the Steelers RBs didn't want to get in trouble, they shouldn't have been doing what they were doing. It wasn't the cop's fault in this case. I'm sure the cop saw suspicious behavior, and he was right on. Not his/her fault. I have cop friends and I get a little tired of people constantly ragging on cops. They have lives too. They constantly put their lives on the line to protect people. That counts for something. I'm sure there are bad cops out there, but the overwhelming majority are good people who right now are getting destroyed in the media and in many public circles.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Edit: I replied here
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads...ouri-sparks-protests.28542/page-5#post-371580

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's see how this plays out because if they were in the State of Washington or Colorado Rocky Mountain High Bell would be the only one charged for driving under the influence.

A lady that i know just came from columbia,
She smiled because i did not understand.
Then she held out some marijuana, ha ha!
She said it was the best in all the land.

And i said,
"no, no, no, no, i don't smoke it no more,
I'm tired of waking up on the floor.
No, thank you, please, it only makes me sneeze,
And then it makes it hard to find the door."

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Want to jump to any more conclusions any faster? Who knows what happened here - they may have been going too fast - or he thought they weren't wearing belts or a taillight might have been out or anything! Wait and see!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
They have Dri Archer and Stephens-Howlings the ex cardinal. Then a few no names.

Man, they are in rough shape then. Neither one can carry a team through a game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Woldn't he be more likely to smell it on a bike versus in a patrol car with windows up though? Weed is awfully pungent so it wouldn't be difficult to smell it, I can smell a cigarette in traffic or stopped at a light three cars ahead of me.

I doubt if this was profiling, it was more likely two more dumbasses smoking weed as they rolled down the road. Not to bright.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Cheech and Chong?

More like a crappy version of Cheech and Chong.

I do bet come September 7th both those guys will be playing. And I sure hope they do...Steelers need the running game to be even better. The WR group is kinda meh after Antonio Brown.