Stafford and those 2 first-rounders - worth it?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
1644859423048.jpeg

Believe this was the standard and the goal…YES

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
He also has a better playoff winning percentage of 4 - 3 compared to Rodgers' 11 -10. Staff also has a lot more 4th quarter comebacks and is not a perennial headcase.
Also, in the one year he finally has a decent coach and team around him he wins the Super Bowl. Rodgers OTOH has had a quality organization and team around him for his entire career and still has as many Super Bowls as Staff does.
Just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He also has a better playoff winning percentage of 4 - 3 compared to Rodgers' 11 -10. Staff also has a lot more 4th quarter comebacks and is not a perennial headcase.
Just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~

Stafford didn't play scared in big games like Rodgers has the last several years. Stafford had the guts to throw to a guy like Brycen Hopkins despite him, prior to the Super Bowl, seeing less action than a high school virgin.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
IF the Answer wasn’t pretty obvious before last night then it should be now!! YES!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Anyone remember this tangent by Terry Bradshaw?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ8Ni-1j2uQ

I'll always appreciate Goff for what he did here, especially those 2017 and 2018 seasons, but Matty fucking Stafford, bitches. Send Detroit another first in exchange for a seventh just to say "thanks for the Lombardi."

Yeah Bradshaw's a lot smarter than he's given cred for. :laugh4:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Answered, Moving on

The Key Good Luck GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Oof I can't yet.

It's not about me being right - it's about how wrong so many people were on this site.

Again, if there's already a crow thread that I haven't seen, or I guess if I have time I'll dig through this thread - but I need to see that. People argued too strongly against it and it's an accountability thing to me.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oof I can't yet.

It's not about me being right - it's about how wrong so many people were on this site.

Again, if there's already a crow thread that I haven't seen, or I guess if I have time I'll dig through this thread - but I need to see that. People argued too strongly against it and it's an accountability thing to me.

I get what you're saying. But I don't think this is the time for that. I remember the posts in THAT thread, and know who posted what so that's how I view their posts now on this subject. Now granted a lot of it was emotion and most came back to normalcy. Or still caught up in the "2 first round picks" thing. But whatever. This was worth it from day 1. They hadn't won the division in 2 years, couldn't get pass the divisional round in the playoffs if they made it in, and hell they barely made it to the playoffs in 2020. The upgrade was pretty obvious.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
At first i thought we'd have a 1-2 year window but now, man. Rodgers might go, Brady retired, and the rest of the teams in the west are on meltdown mode. I think the window now goes up to maybe 4 years. NFL sure is crazy.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Anyone remember this tangent by Terry Bradshaw?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ8Ni-1j2uQ

I'll always appreciate Goff for what he did here, especially those 2017 and 2018 seasons, but Matty fucking Stafford, bitches. Send Detroit another first in exchange for a seventh just to say "thanks for the Lombardi."

Wow, Bradshaw called the Goff-Stafford trade long before it happened, I didn't know that (or forgot he said it)

Status
Not open for further replies.